2 PROBLEMS. CAN ANYONE HELP

D-RAIL

When downloading, items appear with small squares attached some are white with DS in black and red, others appear in grey with a black question mark in. The squares that contain the black and red DS dowload fine, the grey squares remain and do not download. Why is this happening.

Also i am unable to locate kuid 2:2512;51337:2. I have tried Pikkabirds Website without success.
Regards
D-RAIL USER No. 86943

THIS IS FOR TRS2009 SP4

If they are marked as ?s, they are registered as unknown location (which could mean either they are on the DLS and only downloadable from the black pages, or they are on a third-party site (Google is a useful friend here)

As for the missing KUID, try Google - it may find it, or possible another forum thread where someone else has (possibly) found it.

Shane

Hi. Shane,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I do download from the black pages, and i can download the items in the grey squares if i go through ftp.
But this is a very long winded process, for instance to download nexusdj's latest item that comes in pack form,each item has to be individualy downloaded to desktop then found again individualy to edit and commit then again to archive. Terribly frustrating.

I have not used google, so am not knowledgable with it's workings.

As for the kuid i have looked on google, but it shows no record.

Thank you for your reply once again.
Regards

D-RAIL.

Sometimes it takes a day or so for the Asset database in CM to catch up to the DLS. You see something on the black pages, but you can't download it. Wait a day or so, and the items will show up in the list in CMP and will be available for download.

John

Back