Good looking....

masterowner

The One and Only
G:%5CProgram%20Files%5CAuran%5CTS2010%5CUserData%5Cscreenshots%5Cbn.jpg
Sorry can not delete, I don't know how?

Last edited:
Do you want to delete your thread here?

I doubt that you can do that. In an other forum software that I have used, W-Agora (a free and open-source forum software), you can delete the header post (the first post) of a thread, if you are the one who posted that thread and thus its header post. But these forums use vBulletin (a commercial/payware forum software), and so I do not know if anyone but an administrator can delete posts.

The best way to "delete" it, as far as I know, is to replace the post's content with a message indication that you deleted its contents (such as "Deleted.").

Regards.

Here......This is good looking....

WC train LO12 making its trip back from Prentice as its about to enter the yard limits at Wausau

Do you want to delete your thread here?

I doubt that you can do that. In an other forum software that I have used, W-Agora (a free and open-source forum software), you can delete the header post (the first post) of a thread, if you are the one who posted that thread and thus its header post. But these forums use vBulletin (a commercial/payware forum software), and so I do not know if anyone but an administrator can delete posts.

The best way to "delete" it, as far as I know, is to replace the post's content with a message indication that you deleted its contents (such as "Deleted.").

Regards.

Mods can "delete" a thread, users can not.

Cheers,
JRT

Geez; I thought this was the "Sarcastic Descriptions of Kathy Griffin" thread...:hehe:

Back