Voting for Screenshot of the Week: 6/28/10 to 7/5/10

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
Sorry for the delay guys! PereMarquette1225fan is out for vacation for now, and he has send me a PM allowing me to cover "Screenshot of the Week" until he comes back.

Anyway, let's pick up! Voting for Screenshot of the Week: 6/28/10 to 7/5/10!

Click to View Week's Entries!

Contestants & Votes:

- AndrewLummis_99 0
- skidmark22 1
- BobCass 0
- sawyer811 1
- gfisher 2
- rbar_164 1
- Stevo241 0
- gtasa 0
- SantaFebuff 0
- TopGEK 0
- SPNGTyler 0
- anl 1
- betsy662 1

RULES:
Only three (3) votes allowed for each voter. Votes must be valid contestants. You are allowed to vote for yourself once only and only if you have entered the contest. Keep it fun and fair! The winner will be counted for in three day's time. The winner will be announced and highlighted in bold-faced font.

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
In no particular order...

anl
betsy662
rbar 164

To be honest I would have voted for myself if I didnt consider that extreamly rude and selfish.

I have to say George Fisher did an extraordinary job as usual, so he gets my vote.

BTW, Loving the right side of your signature Tyler!

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

I have to say George Fisher did an extraordinary job as usual, so he gets my vote.

BTW, Loving the right side of your signature Tyler!

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

heh, thanks. Thats from my trip to Montecello, the cab of GP-11 8733. I paid for the cab ride both ways, and going back the other railfan in the cab was nice enough to offer to get my picture! It was funny becouse just as he took the picture, we heard the horn of a NS train on their line. He rushed back up and handed me my camera, and I got this...

enough storytelling. Back to the voting!!

Back