Problem committing assets into Trainz2010

Jamie1ce

I successfully imported all of the assets I downloaded yesterday. When I went to look for them in the router editor, none were visible. I went back to CMP and r-clicked to find edit>commit, but all commit options are greyed out. It looks like all of these adds were committed already, but none are showing up. Please help?!

I successfully imported all of the assets I downloaded yesterday. When I went to look for them in the router editor, none were visible. I went back to CMP and r-clicked to find edit>commit, but all commit options are greyed out. It looks like all of these adds were committed already, but none are showing up. Please help?!

Did you select the items to commit?

Go to the Open for Edit tab and select any items that are in the folder. Use CTRL+A to select All items.

Use CTRL+M to Commit the assets to the database.

Note: If any of your items still have errors, or missing dependencies, they stilll will not show up in the program.

John

Getting assets into Trainz2010

Thanks for the directions. I did check in the <Open for Edit> tab and there is nothing here. It appears everything is installed -- just cant see it in the route editing module. Any other thoughts??

Thanks. J

Yes - checked all dependencies

Yes, I checked to make sure all dependencies were downloaded. It says everything is downloaded and committed. Is there a way to rebuid the database? I downloaded a lot of bldgs without dependencies so I am not thinking that is the issue. None of those show up. I reloaded all of my asset files and did: select all>commit, but still I get nothing.

What do you think??

Check to see(in options I think) that you haven't got the favorites tab in the on position.
baz

The Favorites tab was checked. I unchecked it -- seems to not have done anything. I will reboot the sim to check.

The Favorites tab was checked. I unchecked it -- seems to not have done anything. I will reboot the sim to check.

You shouldn't need to reboot. In the program its self (not CMP), all of your content should load fine.

John

What is your computer specs (especially operating system) - some changes may need to be made to allow Trainz to run correctly on later Windows versions (namely Vista and Windows 7) for items to appear in Trainz itself.

Shane

Assets loaded fine

Not sure which trick worked, but the assets appear to be loaded fine into the sim through the CMP. Thanks for the support!

J

Back