TRAINZ CLASSICS 3 INJECTOR PROBLEM?

09walker

hi my name is james
I HAVE TC3.....I MADE THE NYMR ON IT,ON THIS MAP ONLY,THERE IS A SCRIPT ERROR NOTICE....ALSO THE STEAM LOCO INJECTORS DONT INJECT NOR USE UP WATER...THE WATER LEVEL IS ALWAYS 70%....DO YOU KNOW WHEATHER THE SCRIPT ERROR IS LINKED...IT SAYS MESHOBJECT AND STACK DUMP!
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT IS THE FAULTY THING AND IFF I DELETE IT FROM MY NYMR MAP,WILL IT SOLVE THE INJECTOR PROBLEM?
I WOULD APPRICIATE ANY HELP OR SUPPORT!
THANKS JAMES:'( :)

Umm, before it becomes overcast in here you might want to edit your post and change the all caps to lowercase. Just a suggestion, I'm outta here before the thunder starts...

hi my name is james
I HAVE TC3.....I MADE THE NYMR ON IT,ON THIS MAP ONLY,THERE IS A SCRIPT ERROR NOTICE....ALSO THE STEAM LOCO INJECTORS DONT INJECT NOR USE UP WATER...THE WATER LEVEL IS ALWAYS 70%....DO YOU KNOW WHEATHER THE SCRIPT ERROR IS LINKED...IT SAYS MESHOBJECT AND STACK DUMP!
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT IS THE FAULTY THING AND IFF I DELETE IT FROM MY NYMR MAP,WILL IT SOLVE THE INJECTOR PROBLEM?
THANKS JAMES:'( :)

What on earth is NYMR? Which kuid has the script error?

Thanks John

NYMR is the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, the leading preserved railway in the UK. Not wanting to hijack the OP's thread but I have a possibly related problem in TRS2009 where the LNER Class J39 constantly "blows off steam" (I think thats the best way to put it). The sound is very loud and irritating.What makes it worse is that the J39 is the only Freeware loco native to the area I am modelling - not very far from the NYMR.

NYMR is the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, the leading preserved railway in the UK. Not wanting to hijack the OP's thread but I have a possibly related problem in TRS2009 where the LNER Class J39 constantly "blows off steam" (I think thats the best way to put it). The sound is very loud and irritating.What makes it worse is that the J39 is the only Freeware loco native to the area I am modelling - not very far from the NYMR.

Is pacificseven still active anywhere?

Thanks John

Not wanting to hijack the OP's thread but I have a possibly related problem in TRS2009 where the LNER Class J39 constantly "blows off steam" (I think thats the best way to put it). The sound is very loud and irritating.What makes it worse is that the J39 is the only Freeware loco native to the area I am modelling - not very far from the NYMR.

I have replaced the original J39 enginespec with the one from the TC3 LMS 3F. Pre-TC3 enginespecs can cause problems like this in TC3 onwards.

Is pacificseven still active anywhere?
On a related issue, I have updated several of Alex23's updates of pacificseven's original locos. I emailed alex23 for permission and to ask if he was in contact with pacificseven, unfortunately I got no reply.

regards
Charles

I have replaced the original J39 enginespec with the one from the TC3 LMS 3F. Pre-TC3 enginespecs can cause problems like this in TC3 onwards.

"Quote:
Is pacificseven still active anywhere? "

On a related issue, I have updated several of Alex23's updates of pacificseven's original locos. I emailed alex23 for permission and to ask if he was in contact with pacificseven, unfortunately I got no reply.

regards
Charles

But Alex23 has permission to reskin / update them so it map be possible to do updates under his name.

Thanks John

But Alex23 has permission to reskin / update them so it map be possible to do updates under his name.

Thanks John

Alex23 hasn't visited this forum since July 2009 and he didn't reply to my email, so it doesn't seem too hopeful......

THERE IS A SCRIPT ERROR NOTICE....ALSO THE STEAM LOCO INJECTORS DONT INJECT NOR USE UP WATER...THE WATER LEVEL IS ALWAYS 70%....DO YOU KNOW WHEATHER THE SCRIPT ERROR IS LINKED...IT SAYS MESHOBJECT AND STACK DUMP!
Which loco does this happen with James? And which drivers are you using at the time?

regards
Charles

Looks like I now have permission to reskin so I'll have a look and see what can be done.

Thanks John

thanks

HI m8
thanks for the help.......
a small bit of progress in the situation.....the injectors still dont work but heres why....when you are in survayer and you edit propities (chenge a loco number,headlamps,automatic fireman ect) the map wont inject with any loco or driver. how can i ressolve this?
thanks so much
james

HI m8
thanks for the help.......
a small bit of progress in the situation.....the injectors still dont work but heres why....when you are in survayer and you edit propities (chenge a loco number,headlamps,automatic fireman ect) the map wont inject with any loco or driver. how can i ressolve this?
thanks so much
james

>the map wont inject

Could some one translate this please?

Can you be much more precise? Give us a kuid number and describe what you expect to happen and what does happen?

Thanks John

translate!

when i edit any locos properties on any session or route,then when you go on that session, no steam loco will take water from the tender and move it to the boiller so the water levle stays the same....i think i downloaded somthing dogey but it just started happenting!
thanks
james

Back