Coming soon to rrmods 62' Bulkhead cars

When you mention the, "wood stake version," are you referring to the pulpwood flatcar? Will it be able to haul the big logs you get at the Forestries? (The size log that "BNSF Flat car 917504" can haul 6 of.)

Soooo....Are these going to be released or what?

-Joe

Joe, these were not suppose to be announced yet. Mike was just trying to show our work in progress. If it is not announced by me it is not coming anytime soon. This project is solely being done by me and I am busy working on other things at the moment. Hopefully in the next week or so they will be ready.

Last edited:
Probably the what just for you with that attitude.
Cheers Mick.

This is an example of people reading to much into a written post and assuming the person on the other end is trying to be an a**. Take in consideration that it is hard to translate "attitude" over the internet even more so when the statement is so short.

So please, in the future, give the original poster the benefit of doubt that he means no offense. It will help create a much better environment on these forums. I know I have been the victim of peoples over reaction when I have meant no offense and the thread turns nasty because of the over reaction of others.

@crohakon
assuming the person on the other end is trying to be an a**.
You made that assumption not me i certainly didn't use the word a**
so when the statement is so short.
You said that so you teach him how to communicate his intentions over the internet properly
So please, in the future, give the original poster the benefit of doubt that he means no offense. It will help create a much better environment on these forums. I know I have been the victim of peoples over reaction when I have meant no offense and the thread turns nasty because of the over reaction of others.
How about you not in my future tell me how to act,When i need to ask a creator how long sum-thing will be I'll use manners Example(Any idea on when these Items will be available Joe,I am looking forward to using them.
Thanks for your effort with these they look great.
Cheers Mick.)
See what i mean now how polite did that sound.
Cheers Mick.

How about you not in my future tell me how to act,When i need to ask a creator how long sum-thing will be I'll use manners Example(Any idea on when these Items will be available Joe,I am looking forward to using them.
Thanks for your effort with these they look great.
Cheers Mick.)
See what i mean now how polite did that sound.
Cheers Mick.

Joram had the most polite and accurate response. Mick, you need to relax and not be so defensive on here, we're here for fun.

@Joram thankyou for the answer. I do appreciate all of what the creators at rrmods do. Keep it up. I will keep an eye open for these bulkheads once they're released. I was just wondering what had happened with the release. The first several posts made it sound like it was in the near future.

-Joe

Back