Missouri Pacific screen shot thread - Warning Large Images

Great shots Mike! I'm going to have to upgrade to 2010 so I can run your route.

By the way, is your Missouri license plate billboard on the DLS?

Visiting the nursery off Old Noland Rd in Kansas City I caught one of the new MoPac paint schemes heading East in the far distance. I wonder if the crew might change in Jeff City, Mo.

It's not the best shot but hopefully I'll see more of these soon...

mopac_old_noland.jpg
to St Louis.

Last edited:
Hello!!! mikelj001 ; your amongest the best route designer's i've ever seen ; keep up the great job. My question is ; " the tall grass your working with in your new updated for your mopac route ; is it avaliable anywhere ? " .

Great shots! I have '10 and look forward to running this route there (but I've gotta ton of error correcting to do first).

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Great shots! I have '10 and look forward to running this route there (but I've gotta ton of error correcting to do first).

Gisa ^^

I'm thinking of getting 2010. Couldn't you run Mike's MoPac route in compatibility mode with no errors?

Did a little bit of work today on the route ...Also the New Mopac SD40-2 are about ready to go. There will be 14 different versions that will be comming out sometime this week . Here a few more shots :)

mikelj001_20100505_0012.jpg

mikelj001_20100505_0010.jpg

mikelj001_20100505_0021.jpg

I'm thinking of getting 2010. Couldn't you run Mike's MoPac route in compatibility mode with no errors?

I tried to run one other route in compatibility mode and trainz crashed. I didn't try yet with this...should be possible in theory but as my computer is not top of the line, I'd prefer to do everything I can to ensure stability and the highest frame rates possible. My monitor died so I am waiting on a replacement as well for the time being (hopefully will arrive tomorrow)...

Gisa ^^

Back