Run round/Run round ex command

fran1

adhesion is a must
Anybody else having trouble with these in 2010. The first couple of sessions are ok then the locos have a mind of their own. Some do, but some dont seem to know where there going and I find them miles away going at line speed.

Dont know about 2010 but I get this problem with 2006!! My troubles seem to start when I use the run-around command when there are other trains operating close by, my engine scurries off up the maine line instead of running around the loop.

I always use track marks, uncouple from and couple near trackmark commands to perform a run around. Doing it this way I have never had an errant engine

Andy

2006 gave me fewer problems that way, it's the same route moved to 2010. I think I'll move to your ideas and see if they can make a cows thingy of it.

2006 gave me fewer problems that way, it's the same route moved to 2010. I think I'll move to your ideas and see if they can make a cows thingy of it.

Yes. The AI will always make a "cow's thingy of it" unless you control the drivers very tightly.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Cheers,
Bill69

Back