Turnout & Track Spacing Help

mattm

Doing my best.
Hi guys, me again.

I'm searching for guides on using Natvanders turnout templates, as well as his track spacing template.I'm also searching for a quide on how to set up his signals as prototypically as possible. A quick forum search of his name turned up two dead links, which sound like they may have been what i need. Does anybody still have these documents, if so, i would much appreciate it if i could get my hands on them.

Thanks, as always, Mattm.

A search on the DLS under username natvander will help you, page 6 and on I think. Also have a look at the trainz resource directory, the tutorial section, maybe of interest.

Last edited:
Hi Fran1, thanks for the reply. I think, though there may have been a misunderstanding. i am searching, not for the signals or templates, but rather a guide on setting up(signals) and using(templates) properly.
I will find the links and post them, in the hope that it will jog somebodies memory.

Thanks.

EDIT: here are the links to the posts.
Template Guide: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=6479&highlight=natvander
Signaling Guide: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=11873&highlight=natvander

Signaling guide was by natvander; template guide was by Aradlaw. If anybody still has a copy of either of these floating around please let me know. Construction of a Cityrail route (Hornsby-Gosford) is just about to start, and they will come in extremely handy.

Last edited:
Hi Wreeder. Thanks for that, it's exactly what i am looking for. Now my turnouts will look fairly neat.

Now, if someone has that signaling guide?

Matt,
There is a signal link in the post earlier showing which type to use and where to place them. Not a template but very helpful.

Hi fran1. I'm not sure to which link you refer, but if it was the one on daveinbrampton's site that linked to trainz.0catch, i have already seen and downloaded these tutorials.
Many thanks for your interest and assistance in this matter, i do appreciate the level of help people are prepared to give on this forum.

Cheers, mattm.

Hi evryone. Could we forget about the signaling guide for awhile? I am now looking for a signaling diagram for Wyong. Does anybody know where i may find one? Signaldiagramsandphotos.com doesn't have one, and railpage appears to be down, or i would ask over there.

Cheers, enjoy the day/afternoon/evening.:D

Back