2 New Trainzers to be born in the family Soon

Hi My english is not very good. Me cuesta bastante expresarme en inglés. Por favor, envíeme un email de respuesta a esta dirección: cartajuanckl@yahoo.com.ar . Necesito saber cómo obtener TS 2010 si no es por medio de Internet, porque en el país no tenemos "retailers". Gracias.
Kl

Hello KleinArt

Usted puede comprar TS2010 en línea la versión en caja de la tienda de Auran y que la pone a usted en la Argentina
:)
You can buy TS2010 Boxed version online from the auran shop and they will post it to you in Argentina.:)

Regards

Ahsan:)

Thank you for the answer.

Kl

Hello KleinArt

Usted puede comprar TS2010 en línea la versión en caja de la tienda de Auran y que la pone a usted en la Argentina
:)
You can buy TS2010 Boxed version online from the auran shop and they will post it to you in Argentina.:)

Regards

Hello Ahsan

Hola amigo. Gracias por responderme. Supongo que al valor de venta habrá que agregarle los costos de envío, no es así? (Ahora voy al diccionario...):

Hi fellow. I think there must be necessary to add the shipping costs. Is that so?

Sí, señor, que lo hará. El costo del envío dependerá del lugar donde usted vive, creo sin embargo, si hay una diferencia que no será eso lo pensaría.

Quizás español en la escuela es un poco bueno para mí, todavía necesitan la ayuda de un traductor sin embargo. :hehe: :wave:

For the non Spanish speaking peoples of the world:

Yes sir it will. The cost of shipping will depend on where you live, I believe however if there is a difference it will not be that much I would think.

Maybe Spanish in school is kinda good for me, still need some help from a translator though.

¡Salud! (Cheers),
Adan (Adam)

Thank you for the answer.

Sí, señor, que lo hará. El costo del envío dependerá del lugar donde usted vive, creo sin embargo, si hay una diferencia que no será eso lo pensaría.

Quizás español en la escuela es un poco bueno para mí, todavía necesitan la ayuda de un traductor sin embargo. :hehe: :wave:

For the non Spanish speaking peoples of the world:

Yes sir it will. The cost of shipping will depend on where you live, I believe however if there is a difference it will not be that much I would think.

Maybe Spanish in school is kinda good for me, still need some help from a translator though.

¡Salud! (Cheers),
Adan (Adam)

Hi Adam. Welcome to the Spanish language. Although your Spanish text has some mistakes, however it can be understood almost well. Go ahead in this effort; you go in a good way.

Hola Adam. Bienvenido al lenguaje Español. A pesar que su texto en castellano tiene algunos errores, no obstante se puede entender bastante bien. Continue con este esfuerzo, que va por buen camino.:D

Saludos (Cheers),
John.:wave:

Hello Ahsan

Hola amigo. Gracias por responderme. Supongo que al valor de venta habrá que agregarle los costos de envío, no es así? (Ahora voy al diccionario...):

Hi fellow. I think there must be necessary to add the shipping costs. Is that so?

Hello kleinArt

Si sus gastos de envío será agregado al TS2010 compra de Auran y la cantidad depende de donde te quedas.:)

Yes their will be shipping costs added when you purchase TS2010 from Auran and the amount depends on where you stay.:)

Regards

Hi Ahsan. Thank you for your answer. If doesn't make inconvenience, may I ask where are you born? In Argentina or in Scotland. I ask this because your spanish language is not familiar for me. I thought you were a compatriot.

Dear Fellow Trainzers

I have been away from the Trainz forum and Trainz almost 2 months now due too other issues in my life

I'd like to share some good news with the Trainz Commuinty today, My wife is 2 months pregnant, yes I'm going to be a Dad soon and I'm very happy.:D :)

My wife is due to give birth to Twins in late Spring 2010 (End of May 2010).:)
I will be around the Trainz forum from time to time and most of the time I will be looking after the Mrs:) and doing the housework for her.:hehe:

Regards

Congratulations, the Trainz blood lives on. For us Trainzers railroads are in our blood. Make sure the wife doesn't let Trainz go to her head. :hehe: Just kidding, anyway congrats. The memory of the Pennsylvania Railroad cheers in happiness for you.

AHSAN,

Congratulations!!! :)

Would you will has got twin kids? Or, one kid? I just want to know at all :D

Expecting we can to see you around here again when you leave here when your wife get born once or twin baby:)

Take care and keep focus with your wife and new baby!

- David:wave:

Hola Ahsan,

Felicidades a ti ya tu esposa!
Diviértete crianza de sus niños
:D

Chris :wave:

Last edited:
Hi Ahsan. Thank you for your answer. If doesn't make inconvenience, may I ask where are you born? In Argentina or in Scotland. I ask this because your spanish language is not familiar for me. I thought you were a compatriot.

Hola

Nací en el Reino Unido y la mayoría de mi familia son de Argentina, por eso mi Inglés mejor que mi español.:hehe:

Hello

I was born in the UK and most of my family are from Argentina, so my English better than my Spanish.:hehe:

Regards

Hello Guys

thanks for some more nice comments:)

Wife says thank you too and she is doing well nearly 3 and half months pregnant now, twins growing well.:)

Wife says TS2010EE might be my Xmas present.;)

Regards

Hola amigo escocés.

Me alegra conocer a alguien nativo del Reino Unido, porque siempre me gustó Europa y también prefiero el idioma inglés. Seguramente aprenderé contigo a perfeccionar mi inglés.

Además, estamos provocando que otros Trainzers se animen a hablar en español. Eso es bueno! :)

Hello Scotch friend.

I´m joyful for to meet someone native from the UK, because I liked always Europe and the English language too. Surely I shall improve my english with you set as an example.

In addition to this, we are promoting that other Trainzers feel encouraged to speak in Spanish. This is good!:)

I have four sons and the last two are twins. I can say that it is some job to make, but it is very funny. So your wife and you will be very happy. That is my hope!:D

Cheers.

John.

Last edited:
Hello Guys

thanks for some more nice comments:)

Wife says thank you too and she is doing well nearly 3 and half months pregnant now, twins growing well.:)

Wife says TS2010EE might be my Xmas present.;)

Regards

[ GG1 blasts Leslie A-200 air horn.] The perfect Christmas gift. I am so proud for you. A new pair of Trainzers is a special thing.

Back