2 New Trainzers to be born in the family Soon

AHSAN

IberTrainz Group
Dear Fellow Trainzers

I have been away from the Trainz forum and Trainz almost 2 months now due too other issues in my life

I'd like to share some good news with the Trainz Commuinty today, My wife is 2 months pregnant, yes I'm going to be a Dad soon and I'm very happy.:D :)

My wife is due to give birth to Twins in late Spring 2010 (End of May 2010).:)
I will be around the Trainz forum from time to time and most of the time I will be looking after the Mrs:) and doing the housework for her.:hehe:

Regards

Ahsan:)

Hi Ahsan,

That's certainly great news!!! Congratulations!!! And Twins?! WOW ... A handful ... something tells me that Ahsan will NOT be around trainz all that much when those babies arrive --- LOL -- All the best to you and your wife!! May she have a great delivery!!! :wave: :)

My wife and i had our own, Aug 18, which was our second baby girl in less than a year!!

Ish

Congrats to you and your wife AHSAN...

And I thought the content creators guide was only good for trainz...lol:hehe:

Congrats AHSAN! I don't think you will be trainzing for awhile and if you do it will be with your head on the keyboard;) But just wait until they get older and you must battle for computer rights!:hehe:;) Once again Congrats and best of luck!

WOW! That's great news Ahsan :) Congrats to both of you. And, best of luck. Being a parent is great.

Todd

Ahsan,
You better get in all the trainz you can now. Once those new cabooses are born you wont have any time for trainz.
Congratulations.
Kenny

:D Congratulations to you Ahsan
More time for the Famliy and less time for Trainz for awhile :D

Ahsan ,

Congrats to your wife and you !

Now , finish those dishes and and get dinner ready !

--- ,dave

My dear Ahsan,

Sorry for the delay. I was taking some necessary break from Trainz.

My merriest congratulations for your new 'co-pregnancy' ;) and hope of a new life to come.

Take care of all of them, and hope the best for everybody.

The non-pregnant side of Alberte :wave::hehe:

Hi Ahsan,

Congratulations to you both, & in spite of all the scary stuff, enjoy your new life of parenting!. Your 'education' is about to begin. :) But it's great!.

Dear Alberte, sorry to note your presently 'gutted', but trust
we see a 'happy-gut' side of Alberte shortly. :wave:

Congratulations ASHAN. The best for you and your family.

Dear Fellow Trainzers

I have been away from the Trainz forum and Trainz almost 2 months now due too other issues in my life

I'd like to share some good news with the Trainz Commuinty today, My wife is 2 months pregnant, yes I'm going to be a Dad soon and I'm very happy.:D :)

My wife is due to give birth to Twins in late Spring 2010 (End of May 2010).:)
I will be around the Trainz forum from time to time and most of the time I will be looking after the Mrs:) and doing the housework for her.:hehe:

Regards

Hi Ahsan. A great new!! Congratulations for you and your wife. I am new in Auran´s Forums and I need to contact you for making a question. My english is not very good. Me cuesta bastante expresarme en inglés. Por favor, envíeme un email de respuesta a esta dirección:. Necesito saber cómo obtener TS 2010 si no es por medio de Internet, porque en el país no tenemos "retailers". Gracias.

Last edited:
How wonderful!

My warmest greetings to you and your wife, I'm sure you must be proud.
I'm sure they'll be big train fans just like daddy...

Here is to you and the Mrs.
Cheers!

Woody:wave:

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the nice comments and wife is doing well and babies growing well into the 3rd month of pregnancy,:)

Regards

Back