Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Standard Gauge Shay

Hi Jake,

I notice you have TS2010. I, on the other side, have TrainzMac. Just looked into the DLS, searching for Shay, and got 15 hits. The best thing to do is download all of them. Should work on TS2010. Definitely works on TrainzMac (I just tried). Watch out for Commonwealth Oil Company Shay Loco no. 2 and for the tender that goes with it. This loco is standard gauge, but so is the Cass Scenic Railroad, which makes heavy use of these locos.

Dralex

I realize now that it makes little difference since someone has taken the Cass #5 model and, to my knowledge, will make it available as a working piece of content with my permission, BUT, I specifically stated in my license file that this shouldn't be reuploaded without my permission! It's not a huge issue, and those involved are forgiven, but just a fair warning not to do this if it's explicitly stated where it should be stated and checked, regardless of whether your really want it or not.

It just gives me this really itchy, sort of deep uneasy feeling that something of mine is floating around in mediafire .

Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ZapperJet View Post
    I realize now that it makes little difference since someone has taken the Cass #5 model and, to my knowledge, will make it available as a working piece of content with my permission, BUT, I specifically stated in my license file that this shouldn't be reuploaded without my permission! It's not a huge issue, and those involved are forgiven, but just a fair warning not to do this if it's explicitly stated where it should be stated and checked, regardless of whether your really want it or not.

It just gives me this really itchy, sort of deep uneasy feeling that something of mine is floating around in mediafire .

Cheers,
    John
    Barry from many Moons ago.

Hello John I gave up on Trainz years ago but are you still working with Blender etc.
    I changed to making 12 mile maritime routes in the Blender Game Engine.

Just curious.

Thanks

Barry

Smile Something New

What's this?

It's not exactly a Shay...

...East Side Logging Co. #107 is on its way. I figure a Willie's close enough to fit on this thread, right?
    I've just uploaded this; it should become available on the DLS in a couple of days.
    Last edited by trainboi1; June 27th, 2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: I uploaded the model!

There's a SG shay that Ben Neal made. I have it.

Cool Cass Shay

Quote Originally Posted by ZapperJet View Post
    It is not on the DLS.

I'm not working on Trainz projects anymore because I don't really have the time or interest. I'm afraid permanent beta is permanent beta.

Various meshes of mine have gone to other homes, and I currently have a Std. gauge climax sitting somewhere between alpha and beta stages.

Cheers,
    John
    Please Tell me how to download the shay to trs2006 I tryed downloading it through the content manager plus but it will not work. It does not show me the shay or tender. Please help.

Where do i find the COC Shay because the link i clicked to get it says the page doesn't exist.

Sincerely, Luke.

It is on the DLS
    Will Champion

Blog Entries

He ad no right to share someone else work like that anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by PendennisCastle View Post
    Where do i find the COC Shay because the link i clicked to get it says the page doesn't exist.

I thought he was talking about the Commonwealth Oil Company Shay
    Will Champion

Do you mind sending a new link to the COC Shay for TRS 2006? The link doesn't work anymore. All would be appreciated.

-Julian

Why do you need the 2006 version? The 2012 version is still on the DLS.
    Will Champion