Changing Track on a multi track turntable standard gauge to narrow gauge???

CofG509

I need a turntable with 3 to 7 roundhouse approach tracks for NG36 track. Problem is I can't find a narrow gauge turntable long enough to hold a D&RGW K37 that has multiple roundhouse tracks, so I think I'm going to have to convert a standard gauge TT and use it with a standard gauge roundhouse.

I'm still sort of a newbie at Trainz. I know how to bulk asset replace for the whole map but how would I go about doing that for a dependency within an asset?
Try the bulk replace for the track on the turntable.. It has worked for me before.

just ask for bulk replace in this section only. Or something like that. Have you hooked up any NG track< Some assets use whatever track is attached to it.

Go to the content manager and see what track the turntable uses (dependences).
Now on the route you replace/substitute the turntable track with the one you choose from ng.

This works on TRS2019.

Regards

just ask for bulk replace in this section only. Or something like that. Have you hooked up any NG track< Some assets use whatever track is attached to it.
I have tried a couple and they do replace but haven't tried a multitrack to yet. I'll give it a try.

Go to the content manager and see what track the turntable uses (dependences).
Now on the route you replace/substitute the turntable track with the one you choose from ng.

This works on TRS2019.

Regards

I think I get what you're saying. I'll go play with it some and see if I can get it to work.

I think I get what you're saying. I'll go play with it some and see if I can get it to work.

There is two narrow gauge roundhouses that can fit D&RGW K's on the Download Station: DurangoRoundhouse, <kuid2:151142:112009:2>, by jfweaver, and Durango_Roundhouse_Retexture, <kuid:119493:1121>. by klinger. The roundhouses are the same model, but Durango_Roundhouse_Retexture is more weathered than DurangoRoundhouse.

There is two narrow gauge roundhouses that can fit D&RGW K's on the Download Station: DurangoRoundhouse, <kuid2:151142:112009:2>, by jfweaver, and Durango_Roundhouse_Retexture, <kuid:119493:1121>. by klinger. The roundhouses are the same model, but Durango_Roundhouse_Retexture is more weathered than DurangoRoundhouse.

Thanks. I'll go check it out

Back