Screenshot of the Week: Ends 9-11 - Engine Facilities

Michael_Evans

thread killer
This week's theme is engine facilities by request

One screenshot per person. Screenshots entered after 9/11/09 will NOT be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

Screen_488.jpg

cam

Mine for the week. (Yes this is a engine facility shot, this is rural one located at Locke Industries, nothing fancy, just a shed, platform, and some refueling docks [which aren't in the shot])

titaniclover_20090906_0010.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

My first time entering one of these:wave:

Edit: cripes, i give up, i have pics set at 100% at photobucket, yet for some odd reason in this thread my pics keep getting ruduced, funny it doesnt do that to my pics in other threads here:confused: .

lginc_20090907_0013.jpg

Last edited:
Adam,
Where did you download that sky, or was that a Photoshop effect? Also, what computer do you have, seriously! You run so many polygons, is your computer one?

Iginc,
Photobucket has always done that to me. I find that if you increase your Trainz's display resolution to it's highest, you can get a slightly bigger picture.

Joshua

@SantaFebuff

The sky I downloaded off the DLS I think. I will PM you the name of it next time I go into Trainz. It is not a Photoshop effect. The only thing I did to that shot was crop it then adjust the exposure levels.

These are my specs of right now:

Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit SP2
3 GB of RAM
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
ATI Radeon HD4870 X2

Running:
Trainz 2006 SP1
Trainz 2009 SP2

I am currently taking apart an old computer downstairs that my dad has had for about 5 years and revamping it with all new hardware to make it a lightning fast gaming computer. However the looks of it don't appeal so I might just need a brand new case, I mean you would want your gaming computer to look good right? :eek: :p

Cheers,
Adam

Adam,

Your computer is three times better than my Pentium D! :hehe:

Here's my specs.:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz 2.80GHz

Memory (RAM): 1.00 GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium and I don't know if we have all or any of the Service Packs.

I don't know what Graphics Card this thing has, but I know it has DirectX 10.

Running: TRS2006 SP1

Joshua

T368 and A2 964 sit with a number of other locos at the ZR workshops loco servicing area.

Zec

Last edited:
On this beautiful early morning we see the yard here is packed with CN units, as 2 CN SD70M-2's make their way from the turntable, out to the mainline, to tack onto their train and head East

Back