Screenshot of the Week: Ends 9-11 - Engine Facilities

Not really.....Its his route :hehe: Hopefully it will be done soon :Y:

I hope so, I keep finding these area which aren't detailed enough and spend an hour on it making it so detailed it is insane. Sooner or later the route might not even be able to run on any computer except mine! :eek:

With another route in progress, little longer and more detailed, I don't know how I am even doing this at this point in time. :hehe:

Cheers,
Adam

I know this isn't the best place to ask, but how do you hide the junction names and direction display?

I am trying to get a good shot, but have these big red and green arrows with names above them in the way.

I know this isn't the best place to ask, but how do you hide the junction names and direction display?

I am trying to get a good shot, but have these big red and green arrows with names above them in the way.

They will go away when you are in the "Driver" mode

Not really (by default). You need to turn off on-screen help (last button on the left set in the top bar, the one with the question mark). There's a rule built into 09 that also allows you to change the size of the text and arrows. If you wish to take a quick screen in Surveyor, open surveyor options and check 'contextual information'. Now let's get back to topic. :)

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Hi

My screen for this week !

image2ep.jpg

Best regards

Bruno

Nice Shots! If only my computer could handle all those locomotives in the CN shot! i can handle a couple (due to i don't have a dual core processor only single) locos. here are my specs, if any one knows anything better please PM me!

Computer type: Dell dimension 4550

Processor: Pentium (4) 2.87GHz single core (if any one knows of a better one that can fit this tpe of computer PM me or reply please! i think mine is a 472-pin but im not sure.)

ram: 1g (can go 2)

video: Radeon 1600X series AGP

system type: 64-bit

operating system: windows XP office edition service pack 2

I gotta hand it to Pommie. That is a GREAT looking night time shot, and to me those are harder to get looking good. Beautiful and original.

The Summer of 1946. A busy day in the Montview yards. 473 and 472 bring in the Local Passenger train, hauling extra cars for a railfan special that will eventually head to Silverton. 394 prepares to back onto the 30" main to turn at the wye to double head with 391. Next year, 391 will be taken out of service because of a worn boiler, and will they be bought by the Rio Grande Southern. 383 just brought in its train last night, and she is preparing to some light maintnance in the small roundhouse. Several rows of Rio Grande freight cars pack the yard, along with a string of Lumber Cars headed for Denver.

There....A story, and a Picture to go with it!

Screenshot_422.jpg

Last edited:
The Summer of 1946. A busy day in the Montview yards. 473 and 472 bring in the Local Passenger train, hauling extra cars for a railfan special that will eventually head to Silverton. 394 prepares to back onto the 30" main to turn at the wye to double head with 391. Next year, 391 will be taken out of service because of a worn boiler, and will they be bought by the Rio Grande Southern. 383 just brought in its train last night, and she is preparing to some light maintnance in the small roundhouse. Several rows of Rio Grande freight cars pack the yard, along with a string of Lumber Cars headed for Denver.

Screenshot_422.jpg
i think we have a winner [eyes come out of head big and bright]:udrool::udrool::mop:

Its never been said that the screenshots had to be picture perfect or anything. just you had to have a screenshot. In no way is this route close to done or aything; but I needed an engine facility to take a picture of and so I found one; in France...

PerRock_20090910_0003.jpg

peter

Huubbaar. Where, in trainz, did you get that awesome engine shed, and other buildings behind those steamers?
I am very interested about them! :)
Thanks,
Sean

Screenshot_422.jpg

Holy cow!! Nice Sceen and engines to!! This one so should win.

Ps:Where did you get those engines??!!! Those are really cool and was hopeing, mabie, I could download them from somewhere?...

Its never been said that the screenshots had to be picture perfect or anything. just you had to have a screenshot. In no way is this route close to done or aything; but I needed an engine facility to take a picture of and so I found one; in France...

PerRock_20090910_0003.jpg

peter

Nice Eurostar and pic. BTW where'd u get the Eurostar? thnx:eek:

Back