Bulkhead Flat Cars

I'm --

a. In Australia.

b. Using Firefox.

Images not seen.

Is this the first indication of KRudd's Internet censorship?

Phil

Firefox, Canada images are seen.

Reality is not every one can connect to all parts of the internet sometimes the look up tables get messed up.

Cheerio John

Firefox, Canada images are seen.

Reality is not every one can connect to all parts of the internet sometimes the look up tables get messed up.

Cheerio John

No pics on any of three browsers and tried out of curiosity from work through a different ISP with a faster connection speed, no luck there either. The message is coming from the host site, I suspect they are conserving bandwidth by dumping requests from distant regions.....

I can see them fine. By the way, I really like that tram load. I can certainly find a use for that on my 1950s route that I am working on. Keep up the great work.

In Australia using Chrome, get this
noscreenies.jpg

Shot at 2009-07-01

No pics on any of three browsers and tried out of curiosity from work through a different ISP with a faster connection speed, no luck there either. The message is coming from the host site, I suspect they are conserving bandwidth by dumping requests from distant regions.....

Well, it seems, that the Pic-Upload.de does not work all over the world, for some reason. Therefore, I loaded the screens up to Imageshack – we will see how this works.

Cheers Uwe

Back