Monorail, Maglev, and other alternate screenshots

trainz2009-04-1413-12-48-31.jpg

The payware idea is just a thought, I am thinking to make it free!

JRT

I don't think you can sell it as payware, because it's using other user's items and assets, and I think you'd have to ask them about selling it. And even if you did, you'd probably have to give a fraction of the amount to them because you used their items in a payware item.

another thought

you have to be carefull with this one. Your using a Tm design of Disney (ie the monorails). Which means there is a high likelyhood that they will object to your decision to make it payware.(ie your making money off of what they made, and not cutting them in)

sorry, its a wonderful route though..... worthy of paywear....:wave:

See what I mean about inspiration? Check this out. I did this bridge and rework in about an hour. This street will take workers out to the railyard and other industries in the area.
screen005d.jpg

I'm not going to reveal too much of may layout yet, but rest assured that not only will there be MAJOR industries and heavy conventional rail traffic, but there will be a LOT of monorail action.

Last edited:
I finally found some trees I could use without killing my framerates.
Monorail Green is seen here heading to Eagleridge station to take passengers to the small town of Steward Grove (yes I finally decided on a name for my small town).

screen008p.jpg

This is similar to what you would see at Disney World in Florida.

screen009.jpg

You can see the city in the background in this shot.

screen010cud.jpg

Last edited:
Back