CloakedGhost, where are you? Missing kuid

rwk

I am missing this kuid, and it's not found on the DLS. KUID:76096:38007 I tried emailing you, the comcast address bounced back undeliverable, but you have an aol address that turned up on Google so I tried that. What is that object? I need it for a route that says it's missing in TrainzObjectz.

I imagine you should ask over at USLW, you are talking about the Reading and Northern, correct? I Looked at TrainzLuvr, checked my content, and the DLS again, and cannot find it, but when I Googled it, the only listing was for the USLW forums. Good luck.

Yes, it's for the Reading and Northern full route, (not the cut-down one available at uslw but rather the full unfinished route DEM that he (Roon-Josh Drumm) released as a beta on the forums) TrainzObjectz is showing 12 missing objects, 11 of them are by AngelC and she submitted them to the DLS but they didn't appear yet, she sent me the Jim Thorpe (PA) station but told me that the other 11 items would appear on the DLS but it's been a week, are they slow approving new items? There hasn't been anything new this weekend. Don't they add content on a weekend? I have no idea what the missing object by CloakedGhost is, I pmed him hoping he'll reply. I know he made US RR crossings with the tall signal masts but I already have them. It's something else. The problem I have is that if I save a route as a copy the copy won't display new missing content that I download, only the original copy will. But, if I have all the content for the route it won't matter about content not appearing because it will all be there even if I save it as a copy the bug only happens if I don't download all missing content then save a copy, then download missing content and go into copy, new content not there but present in original copy that I originally downloaded. I want to edit and join routes and DEM's together but will only do that once I have these last few items downloaded so that all the content will appear in the route even if I make copies of it.

Last edited:
I have replied to your message rwk.

The kuid you are missing seems to be a track. I have sent you a fix that will hopefully work.

Back