Dependencies

Justin99

How do you copy a kuid from 1 car, etc. & then paste it in another car, etc? (Both cars, etc. having the kuid in the end)

Last edited:
simple ish. find say a bogie you like. note the kuid. move to the wagon you want it on in CMP. Right click on it, select EDIT IN EXPLORER, alter the original bogie Kuid for yours.

Updating you, I have X auto carriers, some of which haul Chrysler, Mercedes Benz, & invisible cars, some of which haul only Chrysler, & some of which don't haul anything. I want all of them to haul all of the above. After I select EDIT IN EXPLORER, is config.txt where I go to add kuids to a car, & enginesec where, in config.txt, I type the kuid?

P.S. When you say to alter the original kuid for mine you don't mean to change the portion of the kuid that identifies who made the object to my numbers do you? (kuid:46879:73942)

first off I would clone the carriers you want to change then you still have the originals to refer to.
The ones which don't carry anything probably dont have any load points so forget them.
The ones which carry all types of car open for edit and note the kuid numbers of the loads (cars), load points etc.
the ones which carry chrysler only, need to have the same load points, car kuids and then should be how you want.
No leave the original authors kuid be.

Back