Screen_604.jpg

Screen_606.jpg

Cheers
Gor

Is layout available for download and if yes, Link please

Jack:)

Gor: Thanks you, I will be patient

Last edited:
Gor, can't wait for the release...........................................

Your scenery work is oustanding, just outstanding. The time invested has to be out of this world. My route took 6 months, and while my best work nothing compared to yours.

i agree
your use of perspective with the overlapping of buildings and scenery gives the route a real world feel.
your textureing brings me to utter amazement its blends in so well with the type of scenery and grass you are using.
you rae i short a true artist and i thought i was in studio art i thought thats was advanced!
but i did here someone say that some of the best route builders are artists and i say hes quite right.
congradulation on this route it is pure amazement to all of us. i cant wait for the relese i might learn a thing or two from the deiagn and layout of this route.
happy building!

Gor, this is a screenshot thread, not a photos thread.:D:D

Seriously this route is amazing and so realistic.
cheers, Daniel

Thank you very much for his words.

I try to do the landscape realistic possible mas, depending on photographies you air and maps of area.

Really I can say, that to do a kilometre (1, ooo m) I need a couple of days, three as much.

Nowadays I have not a lot of time and that one is the motive for which my works setán slightly mentally handicapped(slightly backward), but soon we will have mas screenshots.

Regards
Gor

This is looking to be a very realistic layout. I enjoy the screenshots and realism. You have a great talent for creating beautiful picturesque scenes. Keep up the great work.

Back