Looking for a Pan American Express

Snec

Hi folks, Anyone know where I can find the above. I've looked everywhere I can think of, I expect it is under my nose......... wifey says I'm useless at looking for things.

I found them quite easily, but I will give you a clue, use the short version of Pan American, but their is another one, which I forget how I found now.

I've tried Pan Am, if that is what you mean. And I've tried all manner of offsite places plus google.

But hey, I expect when you've been here some time you do get fed up answering the same questions, over and over. I perform on the PC Advisor helprooms so I know people can seem dim or lazy but I still either answer or keep quiet.

Never mind!

Hi there if you tick all boxes on the left it comes up with four items.
On the dls site.

Two planes and two rolling stock.

Yours.

sdpnz

Hi sdpnz, yes I found those but I'm looking for a loco. I don't think there are any.

Regards, S

Hi folks, Anyone know where I can find the above. I've looked everywhere I can think of, I expect it is under my nose......... wifey says I'm useless at looking for things.

The American Express Rigth I'll see what I can find out for you.:D I knouw there a USA Express I have repainted one for MSTS some time ago.:)

Snec

I fownd some old Staem trains but I need to know more on the train your looking for if you don't mined. or I'll be will to repaint the USA Express the one i did for MSTS But I'll keep trying.:D

Hi again, a repaint as you suggest would be fine. I have looked all over the net and I cannot find a picture at all. A lot of text but no picture, amazing really. But I would be very pleased with anything you do, after all nobody, as far as I can tell, will be able to compare it and say it wasn't like that.:)

Thanks, dragonharh.
Regards, S

The USA Express was made as a toy train by TYCO in the 80's as for the American Express I not shoure if that wae relly what it was called some thime trains are given 2 names. I think i saw one some ware.

The USA Express for MSTS was done by me i do TYCO repaints to bring back the old toy trains that are going. I have done the Silver Streak & Canaidana for TRS as well as MSTS.

American Express I think is going to be hard to find I have some links that olny i can use I'll see if the train called the American Express or used some 2nd name ;)
Thr USA Express for MSTS
THEUSAEXPRESS.jpg

Last edited:
The UES Express for TRS

What do you think of it I'm not done with the repainting I'll work more on it wend i get back form work.:D
USAExpress.jpg

Back