My trip to austrailia

So you were related to Charles Darwin? :hehe: (What, my jokes that bad? - on second thought don't answer that!)

............snippety-snip!...................

Did you go on Puffing Billy? If you went to Belgrave station, you would have seen that their are two Belgrave stations. The 2' 6" guage that actually extended further east to around Ferntree Gully.

Hi Red_Rattler,

No I just happened to be able to live there for awhile.:)
And no we're not related (I think).
Bad joke?....hmmmmm
ummmmm
no. :hehe:
But since when has living in a place meant one is related to a person by the name of that place?....:eek:

And thanks for the lesson in railway archaeology (two lines & stations at Belgrave). Interesting.
:wave:

yup we did ride on puffing billy

I even have the whole thing from belgrave to mimzes creek on film but no way to upload it

ugh Puffing Billy :p

Sorry, had some bad experiences as a volunteer there :eek:

Great fun to go out as a Conductor on the train though! Get to talk to some great people, and it's a really nice trip.

Good to know you enjoyed yourself :)

Zec

no.
And thanks for the lesson in railway archaeology (two lines & stations at Belgrave). Interesting.
Hey, I was asking Jimmyp4, and letting him know that the narrow gauge extended further west than the existing terminus.

Jimmyp4, when you state that you have Belgrave to Menzies Creek on film, and there is no way to upload it, do you mean the footage is on film, i.e. before video cassettes, and CD/DVDs became common?

no, i used my older sisters camera instead of mine (dead batterys), and since she resides in san diego and me colorado, it might be a problem, plus youtube has a 10 minutes upload limit.

dead batterys as in, forgot to recharge them, LOL

I would edit it but i don't have acess to the camera until later this month

Looking at my above list, i though maybe i had forgot to post a link to somthing *looks on youtube account* nope not there ether *starts digging through trvel plans to find what i didn't upload*

Back