FT William - Crianlarich (TC3) 1024x768

There was one thing that I had to add to Vern's Scottish layout Mike, and that was some stone flower containers on all his station platforms, to replicate what used to be a pleasant sight on all the Highland lines. Look under flowerbed on the DLS, Jankvis has done some nice ones, it's a nice touch.

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.

I do like the look of the bullhead track, one of the most realistic default types (in 006).

Once I've finished my Scandinavian branch line (and drag myself away from running the Darjeeling route) I must look at extending all the way down to Glasgow.

Last edited:
Now Vern, don't you wear out those little B class on the Darj, we need them to last another 100 years or so...

Cheers
Tony

Isambard: It could be such larger if you use Hooverman's Oban ext Queen st. route (for part between Crianlarich and Helensburgh) and Glasgow north from Twins (+ your own connect of both maps). I also done a year ago merging part between Glasgow north and next Vern's map Glasgow to Falkirk which I now extending to Edinburgh. And in that complete merge it could be a 'Trainz-crasher' (if Vern and others allow me)... :D

Back