Any ideas?
A link would be nice:hehe:

Unknown Location: <kuid:138423:1000041>
Unknown Location: <kuid:203465:20004190>

I realy wanna run this session.

Lars

kuid:203465:20004190 is the route:eek:

kuid:138423:1000041 is 86ft SP Boxcar

So please explain this: I have been driving the route all day long, and you say its missing:eek:

The second thing you told me is old news, its already posted, a bit up on this side.

My issue is where its located, since its not listed at the session's site?

Lars

Last edited:
kuid:203465:20004190 - yep that's the route. I have noticed on occasions that TRS06/CMP will 'edit' kuid numbers on downloaded assets.

Suggested (but untried) fix...

Open CMP and check the route kuid. If it is NOT 203465:20004190 then open the session config (via CMP/Edit in Explorer) and alter the 'map-kuid' tag to reflect the route kuid as installed on your system. If you are not confident with such edits, clone the session first...

Andy :)

Well I had to reload trainz. Lost some things.
Now I need
kuid2:45324:100037:1
kuid2:45324:100081:1

I have tried looking and cannot find them.

And the other thing to note, the download for the Ns C40-8 appears to be missing from RRmods. Maybe that is wht I am missing.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kenny

Kenny

The NS C40-8 is indeed at RRMods, at the link given on the session download page. If you are getting a 404 error it is probably because you are not registered/logged in at RRMods. The RRMods Homepage link is also on the session download page.

45324:100037:1 and 100081:1 are the USLW SD40-2 and SD40-2B pack from USLW. Link is on the session download page.

Session download page is here.

What a route!........

8) Hello Andy Turnbull!

I have never seen CSX units run so fast for sooooo loooong!

I don't have all the assets yet, however, this is so what I wish to have, as far as running the wheels, plum-off a Diesel-electric locomotive!

And I will have screenies...for sure!

Thanks Allen!! It's an unlikely consist that far west, but I had to have something from East Kentucky on the route....

Andy ;)

Dermmy,

Awesome work mate. I am still downloading stuff, but I have had a look at the route, and it is awesome....

Hi Folks,
I thought I would update about the NS C-40. I ask the nice folks over at rrmods.
Joram24 said it got deleted accidentally.
See here.
http://www.rrmods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=251

Make me feel better. I thought I was goning nuts.:)

Kenny
Oh and thanks Dermmy for the Route and session.
I have not had time yet to explore it.

oh Darn :(

I checked all the links for this before releasing, but the link I have is to the RRMods download page, which works. The link from the RRMods page to the download is dead - I didn't test that...

Gimme a day or two to talk to Sureshot and either work something out or re-do the session.....

Dermmy

Thanks for the route and session, you did a fantastic job. I ran it for six hours yesterday without any problems at all. Had to play dispatcher a few times, but that's normal. So if people start complaining that I'm not getting any thing made any more its Dermmy's fault. I'm addicted.:D

Thanks bnsf50 :)

That elusive NS C40-8 is now available from checkrail.com - click here.

Thanks to Sureshot and Sp_or_bust for permission to host.

Dermmy,
Thanks for all you have done. We appreciate it.
Please send thanks along to Sureshot and Sp_or_bust for making the beautiful model available again.
I should now have everything in place to have fun.
Kenny

Back