She'll be comin' round the mountain...

Prowler901

The Silver San Juan
...when she comes.
k-28_26.jpg

She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes.
k-28_27.jpg

She'll be comin' round the mountain,
k-28_28.jpg

She'll be comin' round the mountain,
k-28_29.jpg

She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes.
k-28_30.jpg

:)

His seriously drool-worthy new K-28.

I do hope all the seemingly out of position from the tender on back bogies are an optical illusion (or my bad eyes, lol).

Ben

I've been following this thing for a while-He started right after Christmas. I hope it'll have an interactive cab lke the 36s--Todd, I say it again and again, you've outdone yourself once again! Love your work!

His seriously drool-worthy new K-28.

I do hope all the seemingly out of position from the tender on back bogies are an optical illusion (or my bad eyes, lol).

Ben

Thanks everyone :) This is my first "new" locomotive model in years. I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far.

Ben, yes it's due to the angle of the screenshot. The tender is very wide (9'6") and the trucks are narrow. I thought it looked wrong too at first. Then I started looking at photographs of the prototype from similar angles and the effect is the same.

Regards,
Todd

Same way with my C&TS coaches--people were asking if I was using an invisible bogey. No, they're just hidden under all that hardware!

Absolutely guys, patience is a virtue. We waited awhile for the K-36s and look how amazing they are.

Amazing job Todd, thanks for these babies!! :)

SWEET!!

Very very nice!! I saw my first on of these just in Sept and fell in loe with her at first sight!. Now soon I'll be running up to Silverado on a 36 and 28 doublehead run!!

Back