Great Site with NG Photos

Hey Todd,

I was able to get 3 Richard Dorman RGS books on E-bay for $100. I can't believe I got them so cheap. I was the only one that bid on them.

William

The Rio Grande Southern - An Ultimate Pictorial Study
The Rio Grande Southern II - An Ultimate Pictorial Study
Rock Mountain Railroads The Rio Grande Southern 1

All are in excellent condition.

I already have Silver San Juan so I guess I'll start working on the RGS Story series.

Did you download the plans for the K-27s? I have more plans to scan. I've been going through my 35 years of model railroad magazines.

William

That's an awesome collection there. I have Silver San Juan and the first Dorman RGS pictorial also. I have five of the RGS Story books. They are awesome! Are you a member of the RGS group on Yahoo?

I got the K-27 plans. Thanks a bunch :) Let me know what else you might have.

Regards,
Todd

I'm looking at an article by Allen Brewster about the five classes of high-side gondolas. Lot of detail pictures and plans for #1423 and 1646. I'll get them scanned.

William

WOW! These photos are great:cool: I had never seen any pics of the Chama-Durango section! Thanks, wreeder!

A very happy Tim

Those are a great selection of photos, thanks for the site!
When I was out in the San Juan Extension area over the summer, we were driving from Chama to Durango and I thought it was amazing to still see a wrecked boxcar and gondola still next to the ROW after all these years. :)

Dietrich

Back