Australian screenshots

If this is a fight please don't.
If not sorry but it just looks like it from my point of veiw and i don't like seeing people fight.

If this is a fight please don't.
If not sorry but it just looks like it from my point of veiw and i don't like seeing people fight.

Not at all 0099,

Just wanted to know why something I did for the community should have a detrimental effect on something else.

That's all,

Alex

k103wattlecreek02ph1.jpg

K103 sits with a short goods at Wattle Creek.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Have fun :)
Zec

Last edited:
I did a quick look through my old screen shot folders today, it's amazing what you can find!

Another old one, although I don't think many people on the Trainz forum would have seen this. There's been a lot of people asking me about the DD, so I may as well tease you all here! Somewhat out of date, but hell, it was convenient!

screen265gm5.jpg

You know, of all the pictures of DD-17's, Real, In Simulation, New and old, This has to be the best, Just hope it works on my Graphics card!!!

Request permission to use this as my Desktop background, Sir!

Well Done!!!! :)udrool: :udrool: :mop: )

Hah, thanks for the comment, and of course, please do use it as a desktop if you will!
I must admit, it's an old shot though. Stay tuned for some new pics of the DD and the Zig Zag :)

Hi hurleyco or anyone, in the second image I see three locos, the first 2 facing forward and the third facing backwards.

I have seen this many times before, is there a technical reason for it?

Craig
:):):)

Hi hurleyco or anyone, in the second image I see three locos, the first 2 facing forward and the third facing backwards.

I have seen this many times before, is there a technical reason for it?

Craig

Craig,

Just a means to avoid the need to turn locos - example, when the train arrives at a destination and runs around it's train (or returns with an entirely different train), the locos can go as is. Pretty handy in the absence of turning facilities.

Cheers,
Simon.

Last edited:
Craig,

Just a means to avoid the need to turn locos - example, when the train arrives at a destination and runs around it's train (or returns with an entirely different train), the locos can go as is. Pretty handy in the absence of turning facilities.

Cheers,
Simon.
OK I understand what you mean, many thanks Simon.

Craig

Actually, on that line, at each end the'res baloon loops (no need for normal Loops)
Its just to be able to take the set of locos off and to the Cleaners without restricted visibility.

Baloon loop = _______________________
hhhhhhhhhhh/ hhhhhhhhhhhhhh/
hhhhhhhhhh| hhhhhhhhhhhhhh/
hhhhhhhhhhh\_____________/

Normal loop = _________________
hhhhhhhhhhhhh\___________/

Last edited:
Actually, on that line, at each end the'res baloon loops (no need for normal Loops)
Its just to be able to take the set of locos off and to the Cleaners without restricted visibility.

Baloon loop = _______________________
hhhhhhhhhhh/ hhhhhhhhhhhhhh/
hhhhhhhhhh| hhhhhhhhhhhhhh/
hhhhhhhhhhh\_____________/

Normal loop = _________________
hhhhhhhhhhhhh\___________/
A grease and oil change :hehe:

I should have been reading this thread from the very beginning :eek:

Craig

8202 and 8160 (the latter in the new PN RB livery, and the former still wearing "Freightcorp" signage) haul a 42-wagon rake of NHVF hoppers around Gooraburra Baloon Loop, and through the coal loader that serves the nearby Gooraburra Mine*

screen141xa5.jpg

screen142xx3.jpg

screen144tw2.jpg

screen145iz4.jpg

screen146jv3.jpg

(I promise my real-life railway shots are not shot facing into the sun!)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

* Please note, I have no intention of tackling the creation of the mine itself on my map (lack of suitable models, plus I don't feel like digging a giant open pit mine), so the coal conveyor simply goes over a hill and off into the distance. This shouldn't be a problem, as there is plenty of things in the foreground to attract attention, such as the crew change at the loader, the various coal mine workers etc.

The train consist is based on this one (as seen from Beresfield Station on the 3rd of May):

raichase

looking good mate keep up the fine work.

spacemarine88

regarding the EMU its in testing mode now several items have been mentioned to the creator who is in the process of addressing the issues.

regarding my route

several things have slowed down progress on the route. i have not been well the past few days, some of the sections i have to work on i have no detailed pictures regarding the location and one thing i have not enjoyed has been in amongst everything else i have been trying to pack up and shift house never fun especially when its been raining heavily for a week.

also i have only strung a small section of catenary just for testing purposes the entire line is set late sixties early seventies.

Cheers

Ghosty

Back