Australian screenshots

Well at least there is a link to the picture.
So thanks for the advice, if I can at least get a link to show that will do.
Its not as if I need to post shots very often.
Thank you all,
Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Have downloaded the route but I'm missing <kuid2:126773:21003:7> by geophil. I have the 3 payware routes installed and I've tried KUID Index search but its not found. Can you advise where I might find this little gem?

Hi Tom,

Have downloaded the route but I'm missing <kuid2:126773:21003:7> by geophil. I have the 3 payware routes installed and I've tried KUID Index search but its not found. Can you advise where I might find this little gem?
It's only a Transdem texture, nothing worth worrying about. Run a "delete missing assets" to remove it if you feel you must.

A warm summer evening at Avon Yard shows CBH120 and CBH119 bringing S58 into Avon CBH for to be stabled, whilst 029 passes with Q4014 leading.

image.png

My latest project - a first attempt at a Trainz Model Railway. To make things a little easier the theme is one I'm very familiar with - the NSWGR Grenfell Branchline. The model room is a generous sized basement, 6 metres by 18 metres (HO), with an annex containg return loops and fiddle yards. The base boards are 1 metre deep and are on trestles (so I can crawl underneath to check the wiring). There will be lots of active industry points (passengers, grain, flour, mixed goods and livestock), and plenty of animations.

It's an (almost) all PBR textures route, modeled on a 5m grid, with lots of selective compression and modeller's license applied. Here are some WIP shots after a few days work. I may upload it if I am happy with the results.

Koorawatha Station
NSWGR-Grenfell-Branch-Model-Railway.jpg

Every model railway needs a tunnel. Carcoar tunnel, at the other end of the base board from Koorawatha thanks to the magic of scenic compression.

The fiddle yards. Representing Demondrille at one end, and Blayney at the other.

Last edited:
Phil your model railway looks great. Is it for TMR only?
Ryan and Stefmiz the locos and rolling stock you are producing is fantastic.
And as usual the photos on this thread are excellent. Thanks all
Tom

Great shots guys.

Thanks Axe.

Tom, I am working on it in my RS2019 SP4 install (so Surveyor Classic), and using supplied and DLS content. It's a lot of fun! It has piqued my interest in the new version of TMR, which is apparently coming. I never purchased the original TMR as my focus was on WeddinNSW at the time. From what I read in the TMR forum TMR 2017 is no longer supported, and only works if you do a work around for the failing authorisation process.

Back