Australian screenshots

It'll probably better to reconstruct the image by painting over it, this is what I did with a photo of a Builders plate at Williamstowns Museum, mind you it didn't take a day, or a week, it took several months doing a couple of hours a week as I started it last year and finished it about a week or so ago, however I now have builders number 9 to 32 for the R Class after that hard work :)

1013824_10154000204470543_1513793677341469015_n.jpg

sadly enough, people probably won't even notice the years and builders number change with the plates, that's an effect I wanted though :)

Cheers.

i dont know what im doing with it im new to all this design stuff, thats why i ask people on here like you compared to me your a pro

Amazing that's the same photo I used to get the headboard from.
When you crop out the head board and then straighten the image there is not a lot left to work with.

Have a go and see if you can do better.

Wow i deliver Groceries to the ACT Wollie's stores just about every day Matt well done i'll certainly be keeping an eye out, I hope you included a smallish hard to back into delivery dock out the back of it sumwhere LOL.
Cheers Mick.

LOL thanks Mick and George for the kind words. Mick I used to work in a number of Coles stores and the delivery drivers always complained about the delivery docks being difficult to reverse into. I think that when shopping centres are designed the architects don't really take into account the space required for semi trailers to get in and out of the centres. :)

I have uploaded all the Woolies items up to the DLS today so should be available shortly in the near future, depending how long N3V takes to approve it all.

Cheers,

Matt

Good news for you I will update the NCF headboard but it will take some time as it has to be done on a loco by loco basis and it will be only on TS12 format assests no use up dating the older ones
i dont know what im doing with it im new to all this design stuff, thats why i ask people on here like you compared to me your a pro

Alrighty......

azervich_20140427_0000_zps51b96983.jpg~original

Wipers and Mirrors need to be mapped and baked along with animations.... now.. someone is thinking *why animate the mirrors*... well, I want them to move inward and outward bases on train heading, if leading only one set of mirrors will be outward, if trailing all mirrors will be inward.

Cheers.

Could be a good use of the pantograph function to move the mirrors

Alrighty......

Wipers and Mirrors need to be mapped and baked along with animations.... now.. someone is thinking *why animate the mirrors*... well, I want them to move inward and outward bases on train heading, if leading only one set of mirrors will be outward, if trailing all mirrors will be inward.

Cheers.

Alrighty......

Piccy removed

Cheers.

Nice work Azza that is really looking the good's mate well done, When you render to texture do you use Shadowmap by any chance ?.
Cheers Mick.

The mirrors will be controlled by Bloodnoks headcode script, so it'll be automatic control, like how AJS Superscript controls wipers and marker lights but a more complex version.

here's a sample

Code:
          case CAR_CENTER:
          default:
            //No driver in cab, no need for aircon to be on.
            StopMeshAnimation("aircon-fan");

//          TrainzScript.Log("LMSsteam: Switching off all lights - car is center car");
              ConfigureHeadcodeLamps(HEADCODE_NONE, "front");
              ConfigureHeadcodeLamps(HEADCODE_NONE, "back");

//No Driver on Locomotive
              SetMeshVisible("driver-1", false, 0.01f); // Facing Long End
              SetMeshVisible("driver-2", false, 0.01f); // Facing Short End
              SetMeshAnimationState("front_mirrors", false);
              SetMeshAnimationState("back_mirrors", false);

break;

Hi Mick,

yeah, it's a shadow pasted into the PSD with multiply, white = bright, black = dark

EDIT:

Here's a video

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back