Australian screenshots

hi,

redlynchwaitat0.jpg

waiting for mareeba freight to pass outside my local

cheers, patchy
Patchy, In this screen shot it looks like you have 2 track/point levers there on the right, but they are "white" is this right? I have never seen these ones so I am not to sure.

You route looks great BTW.

Craig
:):):)

craig

they are throw over levers i have used them myself on my ipswich workings. i think they are built in look for lever in the trackside items on the track tab. your looking for lever throw over i think is the name given to them.

Cheers

Ghosty

Patchy, In this screen shot it looks like you have 2 track/point levers there on the right, but they are "white" is this right? I have never seen these ones so I am not to sure.

You route looks great BTW.

Craig
yep, what ghostryder said,they are throw over levers

cheers, patchy

Thanks for the answer, I have never seen them before but I have had problems with object being "white" that's why I thought to mention it.

Craig

How to down load pics from your pc to here

How do you down load photos from your PC to here because i have some photos of my QR CityTRAIN layout

Thanks Matt

Matt

do you use image shack or one of the other photo sharing sites out there? if you dont you will need to find one you can use to host the pictures for you.
if you have trouble pm or email me will happily help you through it. also matt an item you might like is on the DLS its the walter taylor bridge you will need it for along the ipswich line at chlemer as it is reight beside the rail lines.

Cheers

Ghosty

Matt

do you use image shack or one of the other photo sharing sites out there? if you dont you will need to find one you can use to host the pictures for you.
if you have trouble pm or email me will happily help you through it. also matt an item you might like is on the DLS its the walter taylor bridge you will need it for along the ipswich line at chlemer as it is reight beside the rail lines.

Cheers

Ghosty

hi ghosty,
thanks for the imfo about walter taylor bridge i wouldn't it existed.
i might sneek it into my route if it dosn't look out of place.

cheers,patchy

patchy

i have added the bridge to the working model already and it looks awesome. bendorsey has done well considering all i could send him was basic dimensions and a few pictures.

ben well done on the bridge i look forward to the next instalment.

Cheers

Ghosty

Back