Australian screenshots

DD 560 leads the Christmas Train through the snow on Christmas Eve.

A short time later, we see a farmer with his horses as the snow continues to fall.

Merry Christmas All :)

Zec

cook201212240002.jpg

Racing home for Christmas with a full load

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

G'day!

Christmas at the Marree Police station. The flashing lights on the officer's Jeep makes a great substitute for Christmas Lights.

rastis_20121224_0000_zpsc321db2f.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Cheers!

Jake.

The story behind the following:

Since the Dd smokebox can open, I had to put a story to it. And, because I thought a Canadian Red DD should pull the Christmas special.

DD 560 is still having teething troubles after a thirteen year restoration down at the depot. It was a month before Christmas (pic 1), and she was still sitting in her Works Grey livery. Since she was un-painted, and was going to become Two-toned green, she was chosen to become the "Christmas loco".

A month has passed, it is December 24th (pic 2) and DD 560 is still having issues with the boiler, so DD 582 had been chosen to go and "fetch" the train, it had been sent from the ZR workshops a few nights before. (Hence pics 3, 4, 5)

Anyway, here are the pics:

Merry Christmas to all fellow Trainzers and your families, hope that you all have a great Christmas and a happy 2013! :)

Cheers,

Matt

Ghosty must have been a very good boy as santa deliveded me a new wifi tablet. once i get the hang of it scresnshots will be appearing more often.
ghosty

new install missing stuff

hi all

a new install of 2010EE patched to 49933

its missing some of the built in speed trees as well as a lot of ground textures that are supposed to be built in

but yet, nothing shows up as missing in my route or is flagged as faulty in cmp
even asset x could not fix it

in the pic, where the green patches are, trees are supposed to be there
single or more together, depending on the size of the grass

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
ron

Brewing Coffee - South Australian Style

Hello Everyone,

Sending my warm welcomes from Quorn, in the Flinders Ranges - home of the Pichi Richi Railway.

As I enjoy a warm Hot Chocolate & Some Coffee For later and a few Mint Tim Tams in the warm confindes of the locomotive depot, standing guard infront of me is former S.A.R SMC1 - Steam Motor Coach No.1 or as it affectionally know as " The Coffee Pot " I have to fire her up tommorrow on a special charter train down to Port Augusta & Back in the early morning. So I am bunking the night in the shed.

So while I have been in here, I have been finishing off a model which I have started of old SAR SMC1 - The Coffee Pot and have been using my time in here to measure here componets and this is what the end result has come to.

SARCoffeePotSMC1_zps21386ed6.jpg

With Regards

Michael Gitsham

QHR Commissioner Of Railways

hi all

its missing some of the built in speed trees as well as a lot of ground textures that are supposed to be built in

thanks
ron

<<<snipped>>>

G'day!

I have this exact same problem.

Cheers!

Jake.

hi all

thanks
ron

That's interesting because a few days ago I noticed that when I planted Speed Trees they did not appear although I knew they were there because when I turned them it showed the orientation changing. At the time I just thought it was one of those things that happen from time to time. Billboard trees showed okay. I decided to go for a quick drive to see if they displayed in Driver mode which low and behold they did. Have you tried that with yours?

After exiting Driver and returning to Surveyor the Speed Trees had reappeared and I've had no more trouble. I didn't get around to checking the rest of the layout for tree and texture problems because it is too big. I wonder if anybody else is having this problem.

Railwayz

hi all

i tried the drive session, but still no trees
then i went to dugandan and found that i had a missing creek with trees alongside it.
all you can see is the green patches where the creek and the trees are supposed to be.

when i was in driver, even in the middle of the bush.
ie: no towns or buildings, it jerked and stopped at times.

i have an 8 core I7 with 16 gig ram running win7.
its not supposed to jerk or stop, is it?
i tried both direct x and open gl.
neither made any difference

any ideas as to what could be going wrong?
thanks
ron

Three Aussie animated windmills for TRS2006 work error free in TRS10 and 12. Windmill Southern Cross 1 and 2. Windmill Comet. These are now on TrainzProRoutes.
3f8d9414a0ce3688d75d1e6fe1724867.jpg

212ee8b27d32f2dec84e6aacef1be0ea.jpg
381d4e21add22f1c123f2686ad2db45b.jpg
9cd2bc62d6d769d20517218ff3f34969.jpg

Last edited:
Three Aussie animated windmills for TRS2006 work error free in TRS10 and 12. Windmill Southern Cross 1 and 2. Windmill Comet. These are now on TrainzProRoutes.

Nice "mills" and at Trainz Pro Routes they will do a marvellous job of stuffing up great maps, and making people go search for stuff that should be available on the DLS.
In my opinion, far from adding to Trainz this "unavailable" stuff is going to be what destroys Trainz.
Try to run Wadabavale or Georgetown to Tarrin Rocks (my most favourite routes) and see what happens if stuff is not on the DLS for whatever reasons. And as far as Multi Player goes...forget it :'(
I have been here from the first edition and I wonder how long it will last.
Rod

Maybe you should complain to the company who made the game and still keep moving the goal post's when it comes to content creation Rod.
Cheers Mick.:)

Back