Australian screenshots

See what happens when you let your grandkids play with Trainz, :)

caneb.jpg

They will always try to out do you and succeed. :hehe:

Cheers,

Bill.

:wave: Nice one Bill mabye you should start them in Gmax for a bit of Fun :hehe:

PS i will post some screeny's soon :)

Last edited:
Well Hurley you better put your skates on Im way pass Coppabella Im almost to Blair Athol, but I still have a very long way to go by doing up to hail Creek and down to oakey creek and over to North Goonyella,
How did you do your grades when it came to Black Mountain
Matt

Lol very badly... I still havent even got Trainz 2006 running on my computer without it crashing... so I still havent even opened the Map...:(

:wave: Great screenshots axe and all :D

Now a few from me :D

this route is just a test route for differnt things :D

Last edited:
Mmmmn... grassy.

Snapped these up between Glenfield and Casula. I've gone for a "grassy" effect for the whole area.

ca-2009-12-15-%5B1%5D.jpg

Not too far south of Casula station looking north.

ca-2009-12-15-%5B2%5D.jpg

A little further south of Casula looking south towards Glenfield. There will eventually be a huge landfill in the left of this shot.

ca-2009-12-15-%5B3%5D.jpg

Looking north along the main south. As with the above shot, there will be a landfill in the right of this shot. With the work of the SSFL (Southern Sydney Freight Line), most of the trees on the left have been removed with the pillars for the overpass being placed not too far north of the right set of trees.

I have managed to do the signals between Casula and Glenfield junction now, but any detail is basically confined to trees, grass and the track and accessories. So time consuming! :'(

Last edited:
Phwoar. That's heaps realistic. I was only at Casula two days ago taking photos, if only I had access to those locations in real life!

havent heard anything about the vsets for a while
i suppose davido has been busy with other things
i also understand modelling trains can take a while
i am looking forward to eventually using them if they are released
keep up the good screenshots

may the trainz keep moving

Last edited:
RE : Kon1786 nice pics. where did u get them Vehicals ?

:wave: The cars in the screen shot are made by me they are Ford's, Holden's, Mustang's, Bedford's, Nissan's, Toyota's.

They where made for a differnt program so i thought i would try them in Trainz , Sorry they are not released

Poul

Hey I love the crossing object what is it's KUID?

Hi guys,

I got bored this arvo and I decided to start building (badly:D ) my local railway station area. Here is a screenshot of Woonona Station area. I included the local service run by a 3 car L set just for fun!

taggy_20091212_0000.jpg

The Wires

where did you guys get the cantery wires - havn't seen them before anywhere so am just wondering where they are from?

^^

The NSW Catenary was a beta item which was temporarily up on a Davido's website for people to test out. Unfortunately, they are no longer available.

Grettings From The SCL, From The Commisioners Desk

Lol very badly... I still havent even got Trainz 2006 running on my computer without it crashing... so I still havent even opened the Map...:(
Hello Members Of The Railway Trainz Union & The Honourary Headmaster Zec,

Dear Locomotive Supertendent; Hurleyco

How is that original PB15 coming along becuase the commisioner should show some amazing photograghs of the South Coast railway which you would love. I have been pressing the 1924 PB15 fleet into all manor of trains. The railway at the moment is just south of Helensvale near the Dairy siding and the coonababa creek bridge is very beautiful with dr ed's Kanagroo's siting near the creek and lots of gum trees.
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/QGR_Commissioner/trainz89_20091216_0000.jpghttp://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/QGR_Commissioner/trainz89_20091216_0000.jpg
And here's a postcard from the junction
postcard.jpg

P.S the strike was stopped for some unknown reason and maybe the devine intervention of his holyness Dreddman caused the breaking of the ice?

Season Gretting & Merry Christmas

M. Gitsham

QGR Commissioner

I Hate Captain Bilgh Or 'Anna Bligh Grey' So My Friend Jhononthan Alburly Wildy Says

Dear our Queensland Readers,

the Commissioner is supporting all the way for the unions push to make the corrupt Queensland priemer back down on the horrible asset sales or resign as the state political leader. Queensland has the one of the last state government owned railway systems in Australia, do we wan't them to be controled by a private company whos funds leave Queensland to a overseas HQ.
url

For all people who work for the railways in Queensland; i say in my opinion

Strike Until the Queensland Priemer crys defeat!!!!!!:cool:

I am not making light of the situation becuase in my past comments i was refered of making fun of the current situation but my computer was yaked by a lawers firm which my sister was working for.
url

I am very passionate for railways and will do anything for what is right.

Be Defiant Queensland Rail Empoyee's

M. Gitsham

QGR Commissioner

Back