Australian screenshots

nswgr_46class_20150104_0004_zps6dc0e7b2.jpg

nswgr_46class_20150104_0007_zps35a09f10.jpg

nswgr_46class_20150104_0002_zps56db6a1c.jpg

Queensland Buildings Phase 1

Hello Everyone,

Just a few from myself, these items will be making their way to the Download Station during this week. We have got the following;

Queensland small Petrol Station, with Golden Fleece Sign.
trainz89_20150103_0003_zpsf9b7eb93.jpg

trainz89_20150103_0002_zps0bb65c11.jpg

Queensland Picture Theatre; Based on the Touchwood Theatre in Mount Morgan.
1795256_861784130509241_7183498466633792109_o_zps1590e902.jpg

10411955_861801470507507_2569759780281204100_n_zps9344954e.jpg

Queensland Shop Type A; Based on the former Mr Wang Lee General Store, Mount Morgan
MrWangLeeEmpB_zps1976fc35.png

Please enjoy and stay tuned for more.

Regards,

M. Gitsham

TS2010 decided to take a dump on me so I've decided its finally the time to get everything across to TS12. One last screenshot from the old game just to get this thread back on track, T381 with the Up Gippslander ready to depart Bairnsdale station in the early 80's...
d0c2dcefaf99c2b22711d9a2ff91d47f.jpg

Tom, great to see some screenshots from you again, especially some more VR around here! :) hopefully we cans see more from you as you get used to 2012, and maybe the completion of that route, hehe.

Cheers
Stevo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its nothing personal, Its just I dislike you for giving Littlebondi a bad name in railfan circles. I also dislike because of you constantly trespassing giving rail enthusiasts a bad name.

Cheers

P.S - Nothing personal
Please do not harass members due to things occurring outside the forums.

One of the biggest issue when doing a model is getting good resources like photos, plans , Magazine articles and information in books. While I am more that happy to share what every I have, and have done so quite often. I have access to quite a range of old AMRM's and other stuff that I have quite happy scanned and sent on to others. But I find the flow of information is quite often one way and on asking of others to assist, even people I have helped out myself before often the request for help is quite negative.

The same also goes with things like setting up configs and other 3D modelling magic tricks, I am willing to help where I can but this exchange has to be a two way street. It is a pity but AD602000 and myself have a do not help list. Been bitten a few to many times.

Last edited:
Queensland Buildings Phase 2

Now for some holy enlightenment; small Queensland Church Of England (Anglican) Parish church work in progress. Will do various styles to suit various denominations based on real prototypes. On request, I can make non Queensland styles if there is interest. :)
QldSmallAnglicanChurchC_zpsa958c211.png

Regards,

M. Gitsham

Last edited by a moderator:
As it may be obvious...I like my lighting effects.

Based in the late 90s.

Two intermodal trains pass each other.

An NR hauled intermodal passes a 620/720 class railmotor.

-Eno Silvie

The same also goes with things like setting up configs and other 3D modelling magic tricks, I am willing to help where I can but this exchange has to be a two way street. It is a pity but AD602000 and myself have a do not help list.
I'd be quite happy to help, with configs especially, but I probably won't have a lot of time until the end of this year.

Good Evening All
I have removed quite a few off-topic posts, or inappropriate posts, from this thread from the past couple of days. Note, I have also removed a few posts that related to it (and edited a few posts that included screenshots), as well as a few that lead up to it.

Please remember that by using the Trainz forums, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct. This includes not making personal attacks against other members, no matter how you may feel about them. We recommend the use of the 'ignore' function to ignore users who you do not get along with.

Please also keep in mind that constructive criticism is fully permissible on the Trainz forums, as is constructive discussions of models. There is also no reason why two creators cannot create similar items for release, or even two models of the 'same' item as they'll normally end up with different results, due to each creator having their own techniques/styles.

Regards

danielches, you should try downloading some new content from DLS...this link may be of some help: http://dls.trainzportal.com/index.php
Hi Trainguy01,
Unfortunately my desktop died on me mid last year and I lost my trainz stuff. Rather than install Trainz 12 again my plan is to jump into TANE half way through 2015 when its a bit more fleshed out (and hopefully I will have NBN then rather than the crappy 3G dongle that I have to put up with atm).

I'm looking forward to making a new semi rural / outer suburban fringe cityrail map in the future with a mix of diesel and electric lines.Looks like some nice screenshots and content creation whilst I've been away. Look forward to using the new Waratahs and Hunters in the future. I remember talk about OSCAR's, does anyone know if these are still in the works?
Cheers, :)

Last edited:
Hey all,

WIP of No. 395, was renumbered 412 in 1924, lacking research on this one, need to find out when Foot Boards where fitted and when it became the Geelong Pilot, was renumbered to 108 in 1952 in 1954 it was sent to Newport to be fitted with Auto Coupler's, it was working North Melbourne till 1963, retired due to cracking a cylinder head while running ARHS tour.

azervich_20150107_0001_zps2e3e16ad.jpg

Cheers.

Back