Australian screenshots

image.png

Trying out the new PN 81s on my Adelaide-Tailem Bend route this morning. Congratulations to Barisbeer on a fantastic release.

8154 loads its consist at the AWB Mallala site with an 82/81/81 providing support for the steep journey to come over the Mount Lofty ranges.
TRS22_EGhBq5nGQs.png
TRS22_Da347lWoGc.png

Having stabled at the Adelaide Freight Terminal overnight, the crew continue the remainder of the journey in the early morning pictured traveling through suburban Adelaide at Goodwood and near Eden Hills.
TRS22_lz8cDlr1oj.png
TRS22_bRk2VxuQuN.png

Lastly having been looped for an Adelaide bound freighter, the grain train in seen once again in daylight hours at a foggy Mount Lofty.
TRS22_JiD2M9WQdn.png

My interpretation of Ellen Street, Port Pirie about 1965-1969

T258 with empty ore wagons heading past the International Hotel
2022-12-06-110011.jpg

I was pretty happy to find Power Poles that are a reasonably close match to what was used during the era. These are some NZ Concrete poles

Original image by Jeremy Browne, 1967
T258-Shunting-in-Ellen-Street-Port-Pirie-February-1963-Jeremy-Browne.jpg

T258 continues along Ellen Street past the Family Hotel
2022-12-06-112435.jpg

T258 approaching the end of Ellen Street before heading into the main loco yard
2022-12-06-113339.jpg

2022-12-06-114817.jpg

Last edited:
T353 hauls the evening grain
evening_grain.JPG

(sorry about the image quality, if you know the best way to get screenshots please let me know)

Last edited:
Hey VlineDriver. When I take screenshots I have TRS (i'm running TRS19) window set to max and just press the Print Screen button. If the window is smaller then it only seems to capture the size of the window. From memory I've also adjusted the POV settings but can't recall. Not sure what others have done

My most recent work has been covering scenery around Dudley Park and Islington on the Adelaide to Tailem Bend route. Not quite fitting my routes time-frame but a fun drive nonetheless, 520 on a special tour North crosses Pym Street level crossing with ten passenger cars in tow.

TRS22_I95usVb9d4.png

TRS22_zrjSpqTBdP.png

Great work everyone!

Well I am happy to announce that my SCT PBGY wagons are now ready for release. Both clean and weathered versions are included. These also feature a new ATX type end of train marker.

Thanks to Steven (sman12345) for supplying a number of detail photo's, and to Davido for the ETM script.

They have been uploaded to the DLS and will be available soon for T:ANE onwards.

Hope you enjoy these!

pbgy-release.jpg

Cheers,

Matt

Seems to be a day of releasing. We are very proud to announce the release of our WCR BZ carriage. I would like to thank 478M for helping with this skin such as adjustments to the livery to make it almost perfect as well as adding normal maps and reskinning the bogies for this carriage. Anyways enjoy the reskin. This will be the last Z type reskin covered by me, I will now hand over the project to 478M to cover VR and heritage liveries.
WCR_BZ.png

Nick,
I like your selection of shop fronts along Ellen Street adjacent to the main line. Is this layout available as yet?

Cheers, Roy

Nick,
I like your selection of shop fronts along Ellen Street adjacent to the main line. Is this layout available as yet?

Cheers, Roy
Hi Roy. Yeah you would find something familiar about those shop fronts :D. I've made changes to two of them to reflect specific businesses that operated on the street during the time.

Not released as yet. I had thought it would be available by maybe January however it's likely to be about March now as a result of addition of a section north of Port Pirie

Nice shots Baz, hope the new beasty is running well. The Stony Creek trestle would be groaning and swaying under that B Class for sure :p:hehe:. (in reality that is)
Hope to see more shots from you soon
Cheers
Graeme

Back