Australian screenshots

azervich_20151001_0008_zpsqrnrkrqu.jpg~original

Cheers.

Hi Mick,

This is the group that where built at Ballarat North Workshops and Bendigo Workshops between 1969 to 1979 (ELX numbers 201 to 454, 1001 to 1170).
In late 1997 V/Line used VOBX and VOFX wagons for pine log traffic, in 1998 they removed the doors and recoded to VOHX.

Cheers.

Yeah ok Azza they look good have you actually modeled the sides ?, I did start a NODY ages ago as it is the base for a ton of other PN Wagons also but wasn't sure how to do the sides they are quite complicated when ya have a good look at them.
Here we see 3 90 Class's pull a rake of not yet completed RHHH Wagons.
bdb9c94421300d8c57834136eb725c3f.jpg

Cheers Mick.

Hi Mick,

I made several mistakes to the sides but when I build a new mesh I can send it to you so you can modify it to a NSW.

ytjhgtfdk_zpsd46vizgx.png

Cheers.

Hi Mick,

I made several mistakes to the sides but when I build a new mesh I can send it to you so you can modify it to a NSW.
Piccy Removed

Cheers.
Yeah that would be great Azza just pinched sum of your bogie mesh's i started again on the 48 Class Bogie, Your mesh there doesn't look any different to the NODY apart from the number-boards and such on the side's. Or even a SA Variant of the open wagon most of our country's railways had I'd say.
Good to see sum-one still creating for the game mate keep at it.
Cheers Mick.
P.S I just tried to open my NODY in 3DS Max Azza and the file is corrupted so i'll have to start that again but i do have a VR ELX Started already.

Last edited:
@Falcon, very nice; if you wish; I can give you the weathered PB15 400 which I have finished in both Standard Gauge and Narrow. It is nice to see my old Davidsons are getting a work out, an update is on its way soon.

Regards,

M.Gitsham

Actually sumbody is correct - sum means to add, so if you and you mate were walking across the bridge would he not be you sumbody - - so your sumbody could fall of the bridge - just hope he did not beat me to the pub finding a quicker way across the river :)
But since that sumbody can easily still be understood there's no problem is there? Or do you just like trying to act superior?

I ammend my answer as there was no PB15 400, rather than it was a B13 1/2 0-6-0. The only one allocated to the Central Division was 396, it was withdrawn in 1951. It was yard shunter after conversion, did trips to Lakes Creek on meatworks trains and local goods.

I may have to look into finishing the class at some point.

Regards,
M.G

Hi Mick and everyone else who might be interested,

This is how I built the corrugated sides,
1. have a box that is the length/height and total width of the body side.
2. build narrow box's for the inside cuts.
3. build wider box's for the outside cuts.

then use pro-boolean, select the outsides first then the insides.

corrugated_zpsdftxgday.png

after pro-boolean

corrugated_zps9w0eje7q.png

Cheers.

Thanks Azza i'm away for work for the week but will try your way this weekend when I get home, I have thought of another way but since my scene was corrupted I'll have to start it again and when I do I'll send you a copy, Nice work mate.
Cheers Mick:wave:

Evening All,

Just a few bits of content for the QR City Train - Ferny Grove Branch. A lot of items to upgrade from Trainz 2010 standards to Trainz 2012/TANE by adding extra details. One of them is....

Windsor Railway Station - Ferny Grove Branch, Brisbane, Australia.
Windsor%20Railway%20Station%20%20-%20Completed_zpsk0pbgrzf.jpg

Regards,

M.Gitsham

Back