Australian screenshots

True H222, I find the facebook group I am is more popular with "Aussie Screenshots".
I defiantly find it easier to upload to Facebook's "Train Simulator's Downunder", you can literally drag the photo from the screenshots folder straight into Facebook posts.
Here you have to upload to hostthenpost or photobucket then copy the link across etc.
I still post on here now and then and I do check victrainz. But agree that there is less people posting screenshots on here, hopefully that can improve :)

Cheers
David

A T Class with a branch line goods

azervich_20150923_0005_zpsnorniz5f.jpg~original

azervich_20150923_0011_zpswosjugdn.jpg~original

azervich_20150923_0014_zpsrvxjbnqb.jpg~original

azervich_20150923_0016_zpsd6o6fgqx.jpg~original

Love the slow climbs up the hill with a T Class with 490 tonnes.

Falcon,

what route are you recreating? I assume around Rocky.... Looking great! How far advanced is it?
Probably 80% finished. Not sure when it will be released. Route is fairly big, mainline from Bajool to Yaamba, part of the Central line and part of the Yepoon branch. All track laid and ground texturing. Route has been rebuilt a few times as better assets have become available. Also I've made a fair few of my own buildings.

falcon500
yes, all 3 locos are AI controlled . it was a bugger getting the timing right, but its all good now.
they all couple to their trains by themselves and then leave for ipswich.
nice screen from rocky

cheers
ron

I'm also expecting real fish in the aquarium and those flame throwers out the front that go off at prototypical times. Please and thankyou, a concerned Trainzer.

Sydney's icon, Central (central station) was damaged in a fire tonight
[video=youtube;vpjl_OIOTB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=vpjl_OIOTB8[/video]

Wow hope their wasn't too much damage done and certainly hope their were no injury's.
Mick.
P.S Apparently it was started in the Hungry Jacks Restaurant at Central ( Didn't even know they had sunken this low to have one there ) But so far no apparent injury's.

Last edited:
Wow hope their wasn't too much damage done and certainly hope their were no injury's.
Mick.
P.S Apparently it was started in the Hungry Jacks Restaurant at Central ( Didn't even know they had sunken this low to have one there ) But so far no apparent injury's.
No injuries unless you count a few people missing out on dinner. Extensive damage to the offices above probably from the water and sprinkler systems. I still don't know for sure how much damage was done to the area itself which has several frescos of the 'old railway" carved in marble and the floor which has a map of the NSW network with an in-laid compass. I don't imagine it would be to bad though as most of the fire damage was in a chimney and the kitchen area.

Railwayz

Back