Australian screenshots

@jimmy678

I'd suggest private messaging the author because he is the only one that is allowed to hand it out, (if that's the rules of his) then if the author says no then it's no, until a later time it's released or put up again.
It's a custom for all content.

Nice screenshots everyone, as always.
Hopefully I'll be back into T:ANE soon.

Cheers.
So how do I private message the author? Would you mind of you could ask me how?

Simply, it's up to the owner to put it back up. I don't recommend private messaging him if it's an irregular occurrence when the link goes up.
You'll just have to be patient, wait to the link is uploaded once more.

Cheers.

Simply, it's up to the owner to put it back up. I don't recommend private messaging him if it's an irregular occurrence when the link goes up.
You'll just have to be patient, wait to the link is uploaded once more.

Cheers.
I don't post things here very often. So will he re-post the link for a limited time only or something?

@jimmy678

Well then, the only thing I guess to do is to check back often.
Please discontinue any further replies to this topic, as it is polluting the thread, and can sometimes be annoying to some of the other members.

There will be a private message from me in your inbox, if you want to, you can further discuss anything with me through there, after the message from me has arrived, a popup will come up on the screen telling you where you have to go to find it.

***I'm not any type of administrator, or either affiliated with Trainz customer service department***

Cheers.

Have you got the link to the Harbour Bridge cdp?

Hi Jimmy, Just to clarify the situation.

This asset belongs to Steve and I should point out, it was not available for everyone on the DLS.

Steve kindly provided the asset to me for the creation of my "T:ANE built" Sydney Central & City Circle route. Distribution was only allowed for personal usage to people who already had TANE installed together with the NSWGR rolling-stock.

My route can only be used in TANE (It will not work in TS12, TS2010 or earlier versions) and is also not available on the DLS, nor can it be uploaded to the DLS at a later date either.

However, if you have upgraded to T:ANE in the meantime and are aware of copyright laws regarding assets, then make contact with me personally.

Cheers,
Roy

Hey all
Been a while since I last posted, getting back into Trainz a bit :)

83391adaf0d44fffa9bf3966fc5a8820.png

If any body wishes to download the Sydney Harbour Bridge then message me and let me know rather than bother others about it,
Please keep in mind it was created in Sketchup and it had taken around 9 months to create and it was to my knowledge the only 3d version of the SHB that could be exported into a game and have all roads and rail tracks working as they are meant to,
It also has copyrights
Regards steve123

Last edited:
Cockburn-Olary

Hi All,
It has been while since I placed some images and thought I would share some from my new layout which recently I started working on. (South Australia west of Broken Hill)
All the best
Andrew
PS: There has been some awesome screenshots posted of late as it great to see what other people have been working on.

Pacific National Intermodel Service about to exit the Mingary Loop heading for Adelaide.

Steel Train from Newcastle heading West in South Australia taken between Mingary and McDonald's Hill
c0681019de68e98d327c55da2d42ae13.jpg
Indian Pacific heading for Broken Hill (Police monitoring speed on the Barrier Highway)Indian Pacific running through the Mainline at Mingary
05e8266f476bb01c60d9e3b45ee7f4f8.jpg

Last edited:
Flashback to 2005 where we see freshly repainted SSR T's 376/381 sitting on the BG turntable at South Dynon, showing off their subtle differences...
3901778b77eb5afa98c3f7f2daa9e940.jpg

Great screenshots Andrew, Tom, Hewi and Graeme. The quality of shots are getting better and better every time I look at this thread.

Keep it up guys. Cheers,

Roy

Lovin those SA shots Asoar, gonna have to ask you what textures you're using in the third shot mate :)

About time someone had use for my route Tom ;)

LOL sure do Rich they look pretty cool on your route don't they, There is another screensaver for next week mate thanks.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Lovin those SA shots Asoar, gonna have to ask you what textures you're using in the third shot mate :)

About time someone had use for my route Tom ;)

TS12-Gravel-225-Stone-5-grey with a blend of JS B-013 (HDTP) ASoar

Last edited:
Join the club Warren i only have to look at Roy's trackwork from his Sydney Route and it gives me the chill's LOL, I have thought of doing the Manildra version of the 49 Class but have been too lazy and have way too many other projects myself mate but if sum-body with access to 3ds Max 2012 would like to give it a crack for Warren then please PM me and I'll pass along the mesh (With Conditions).
Cheers Mick.:)

Thanks Mick.

I'm with you about Roy's trackwork. I find that I do a bit of scenery and drive a train along. It looks good then keep going and after a while think it is trash and virtually start again, especially after seeing the screenshots on here.

Thanks for putting out the Manildra request out there Mick. At some point I would like to put a flour mill on the layout using what I can from the DLS and the Manildra 49 class loco would go down well.

Regards,
Warren.

Back