Australian screenshots

Hi Kieran,

If you have a commodity of your VW already in trainz it'll be usable in these wagons by doing what the screenshots below show

Step 1: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20130619_0000_zpse26132d1.jpg
Step 2: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20130619_0001_zps866a8653.jpg
Step 3: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20130619_0002_zpsf9bbe992.jpg

Oversized loads will look silly in it though, probably can't see it because of my resolution but there's a little text that says size limit *single-loads-7ft6in-X-14ft6in* you can go 1 to 2 inches over as that limit is to allow some room around the wagon, or it can hold something with a volume of 287.62 Cu Ft, 8144.491417 Liters, so if you put something like coal which is 0.86 Unit per liter you get 9470 Units and because you want some over flow *when the center of the pile is higher than the sides* then you'll use 9806 units which brings it to a total of 8.3ton.

Some people seem to mistaken coal to being 1 unit per kilogram and under load everything when it's 0.86kg/ltr per unit, 1 ton '20cwt' = 1181 Units... so if you have 5 long tons '100cwt' of coal then multiply 1181 units by 5 = 5905 units.

There's allot of commodities in trainz, even lots of unreleased so I thought I'll make it usable to all sizable commodities for the user, only general commodities that'll be pre-loaded is the stuff these wagons where loaded with for that time period then the user clicks on the + beside the commodities in the rows to the type they want loaded weather it's light bulk, heavy bulk or boxed goods.

Cheers.

Hi Kieran,

If you have a commodity of your VW already in trainz it'll be usable in these wagons by doing what the screenshots below show

Step 1: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20130619_0000_zpse26132d1.jpg
Step 2: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20130619_0001_zps866a8653.jpg
Step 3: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20130619_0002_zpsf9bbe992.jpg

Oversized loads will look silly in it though, probably can't see it because of my resolution but there's a little text that says size limit *single-loads-7ft6in-X-14ft6in* you can go 1 to 2 inches over as that limit is to allow some room around the wagon, or it can hold something with a volume of 287.62 Cu Ft, 8144.491417 Liters, so if you put something like coal which is 0.86 Unit per liter you get 9470 Units and because you want some over flow *when the center of the pile is higher than the sides* then you'll use 9806 units which brings it to a total of 8.3ton.

Some people seem to mistaken coal to being 1 unit per kilogram and under load everything when it's 0.86kg/ltr per unit, 1 ton '20cwt' = 1181 Units... so if you have 5 long tons '100cwt' of coal then multiply 1181 units by 5 = 5905 units.

There's allot of commodities in trainz, even lots of unreleased so I thought I'll make it usable to all sizable commodities for the user, only general commodities that'll be pre-loaded is the stuff these wagons where loaded with for that time period then the user clicks on the + beside the commodities in the rows to the type they want loaded weather it's light bulk, heavy bulk or boxed goods.

Cheers.

Hi Azervich,

Yes, I am aware that I can do it myself after downloading the wagon. I'vejust not downloaded a wagon yet that includes my 1963 VW Beetle prodct. :)

It was only a tongue-in-cheek post.

Kieran.

Hi cyrene009,

I see your new to these forums. Firstly welcome! :)

Now, as a friendly piece of advice. We don't ask creators when a particular model is going to be ready when it has been asked and answered many times before or the creator has not long provided an update as it tends to come across as a bit 'Gimme' like.
I understand you enthusiasm as I too am excited for these models release but I am just as excited looking at the shots posted by the creator for our viewing pleasure as a form of an update.

I don't wish to curb your enthusiasm but try to provide constructive comments rather than 'when will this be ready'.

Regards.

Just an old bit of Queensland TRS2006
9473b35ed681708d00977f0f41efcdf3.jpg

So Its Nearly Finished? right VB.... ?

Give me a couple of weeks or so...... The Nat Rail and the AN green/gold DL Classes have already 4 LODs implemented, the PN DL Class will be next for its 4 LODs. 3 bogies were made, rusty for the NatRail, yellow for the AU green/gold and black for the PN DL Class. Just click the thumbnail pics.

Unless I start to play Skyrim again with the new high resolution pack and all DLC included, which I just installed the other day :p.

If you want to, you can test the NatRail version of the DL Class in about a week's or so time.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Thanks for The Welcome Message Taggy And Sure Im a Bit Excited About this Forum....And Im Excited About These Other Creators And There Creations.... And The only Reason Why I ask Creators About there Statuses Of There Newest Creation/ Products.....So I Can Keep Up.....

Welcome to the forums Cyrene009,

Yes we all get excited about new content coming from our amazingly talented creators (There are so many on Trainz) But like us all a little patience and we shall receive :)

@ Vinnybarb - Lovely models mate as always from your creative talents. I do hope your health gets better/stablises for you sir. You put in a lot of time for us Aussies and some R and R is well deserved.

Anyways, due to Trainz 2012 issues I have been having since SP1+ (Post is in TS12 forum) I am taking a break from Trainz for sometime. Being I can not get it to run longer than 5 seconds and my route becoming a useless piece of garbage since SP1+HFixes I have lost all drive and motivation to keep trying and currently all faith in the N3V Title (Sorry N3V but its how I feel). Shall still pop in and check the forums for the screenshots, but route creation etc from my end is now paused til either I see Trainz in an actual working state or maybe (Big maybe at that) Trainz 2014 or what ever it shall be.

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
First chance i have had to run them all Dave and Pete, great work guys, love the sparks, great stuff, i will be putting a tunnel or 2 on there tomorrow with a sendspace link as well.
thanks Pete thanks Dave

Anyways, due to Trainz 2012 issues I have been having since SP1+ (Post is in TS12 forum) I am taking a break from Trainz for sometime. Being I can not get it to run longer than 5 seconds and my route becoming a useless piece of garbage since SP1+HFixes I have lost all drive and motivation to keep trying and currently all faith in the N3V Title (Sorry N3V but its how I feel). Shall still pop in and check the forums for the screenshots, but route creation etc from my end is now paused til either I see Trainz in an actual working state or maybe (Big maybe at that) Trainz 2014 or what ever it shall be.

Cheers

Trent

I have reinstalled TS12 and not patched it to TS12 SP1. I will wait to see what Auran/N3V does in the near future.

mLXko.jpg

I still plan to release my Oxford to Queens route TS12 edition soon. However I am debating weather to update it to SP1 before release.

cpjXr.jpg

I have just added a East & West Station at Vineyard and Mt Victoria on the mainline. Hopefully the A.I runs better now. :)

Regards

Cheers

Trent

Sorry to hear you are having troubles with TS12 + SP and hotfixes.

So far I have installed SP1 and hotfixes and have had no problems except for the first hotfix. I haven't had a lot of motivation for trainz lately as I am trying to find another job, since finishing up my job in Western Australia and a six week trip to the UK to visit friends and moving back to Newcastle. Been out of work now for six months. Will probably get back into trainz again one day when I have found a job and moved into my own place again, currently with my parents.

Regards,
Warren.

Little bit late but i have been very busy with my work,
i have only been able to complete 2 tunnels with only 2 differences which is the distance between the catenary brackets, however there is no need to have to place catenary brackets and wires through the tunnels anymore unless you wish to,
New catenary wires have been made to allow for tunnel entry.
Depending on concent for track use, by owner, will determine tunnel availability or track replacement for that tunnel
p1mi.jpg

e3za.jpg

Pictures are not to clear but you get the picture

Back