Australian screenshots

Hello Taggy,

Yeah mate had the same happen with my route in progress, I was lucky that I still had the HDD with the older version of Trainz on it (which still worked on and off - Partially damaged HDD) and was able to get another copy of my work in CPD format and deleted my old one from the new updated CMP and imported the new CDP which I found worked for me.

But my already installed route got fubar'd by the SP1 and Hotfixes which was painful experience. Though try this at your own risk, as I understand the time involved creating routes, mine is over 18 months now and was worried I had lost it all at one point.

Good luck with recovery of your route.

Cheers

Trent

Hey Trent,

i was actually smart enough to make a copy of this line (as I found out) about two months ago. I did what you suggested which worked, however every time I close down trainz it corrupts the route again. Very frustrating and I know how you feel mate. :(
very hard to get things done when your game continually wipes your map!!
Im not sure where to go from here.....

EDIT: I just checked the fictional line I'm building and it seems to be fine. :(
If I had to lose one, I'd rather it be that one!! :(((((

Last edited:
Hello Taggy,

Have your tried doing a full database check and then importing your route, might stop the corrupt issue? Just a thought.

Good luck mate, I bene lucky once I got it imported again all has been fine (Touch wood hehe)

Cheers

Trent

After updating Trainz content became broken. Looks like I have to import a lot of content in from fresh. Will loose alot of my custom content. Too be honest i have not opened trainz for a few weeks and really don't want to loose all my work. My routes are missing sessions and alot of track. Not sure how that happened.

After updating Trainz content became broken. Looks like I have to import a lot of content in from fresh. Will loose alot of my custom content. Too be honest i have not opened trainz for a few weeks and really don't want to loose all my work. My routes are missing sessions and alot of track. Not sure how that happened.
Do you mean that since applying the TS12 updates = if so the content may not have changed but the error checking has, so reimporting the content may not change anything at all but the errors many now need to be fixed - what was a warning in Pre SP1 trainz is often now a error in post SP1 trainz.

Also for the route issue try a Extended Data Base repair this may fix up the routes and sessions issue, unles the session now also contain faulty content that is.

Just thought I will upload some more screenshots taken today on the Oxford to Queens TS12 Route.

NSWGR 800 Class

snpcG.jpg

VIdcm.jpg

9DG8.jpg

xEKNB.jpg

Special Thanks to Davido for this fine rolling stock content.

Regards

Last edited:
You could make anything look great Axe, And yes Davidos Content is the best but for sum reason in your Screenie's you can just make it stand out great work mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Great shot axe, I'm really looking forward to the latest instalment! :)

Good and bad news for me, I have managed to import a copy of my route into trainz and stop it from deleting things. However it has now moved objects all over the shop and attached track to road bridges.... lol
Better than nothing I spouse, at least I can rearrange rather than have to rebuild.

Thanks guys, it's an Australianized Yankee route. I'm working on my own modern route at the moment but have been playing around with that one for a while

Jamie

Thanks for the nice comments guy's. Really enjoying all the other screenshots myself. It inspires me as well.

6xfu.jpg

Regards

Back