My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

What kind of bulk grain products would be available in this region and what rail cars would be suitable to transport them in the 1900-1907 era?

Hi Norm,

https://www.victorianrailways.net/freight/freight pages/openwaghist/i3678.jpg

https://www.victorianrailways.net/freight/freight pages/iia/i003375.jpg

https://www.victorianrailways.net/freight/freight pages/iia/i14826slv.jpg

During that period they where carried in sacks, bulk grain didn't start to about the 1950's when G and GY's entered service, G means grain proof doors.

Cheers.

Hum... darn the routes are loaded with those silos all set to dump bulk grain. I was hoping for something suitable for earlier times. Fortunately you just released some new Type 1 I Wagons and bag loads for them, thanks! ;) So I guess I'll have to mess with the routes some. ;)

(your cars are on the center consist bound for Picola) :D

Last edited:
Hi All,

Great shots everyone, they look really good.

I am back with a new computer, as I have not been active for 2 years and decided to get stuck in rebuilding my NG 1889 Queensland Railways PB15 and here is some of the first renders.

QR-1899-PB15-Render-A.jpg

And, does anyone know if the Victrainz site works? as I am trying to re-download Jerkers dems.

Regards,

Mich - Trainz89

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer, I will have to PM'd Jerker to seek the DEM Request that I requested back in 2018.

Further progress on the 1899 NG QR PB15:

Regards

Mich - Trainz89

Last edited:
Lots of great contributions here lately, as always.

Below are a couple of screenies from Tomtre's latest offering, "Southlines 2020", available now on The DLS. I have posted more screen shots in Tom's thread here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...s-2020-An-update-of-an-older-Australian-route.

Demondrille NSW
Southlines-2020.jpg

WeddinNSW 4.1 meets Southlines 2020 at Young saleyards.
The merge operation between Weddin and Southlines takes only minutes. Just join up the track splines and you are ready to go. The scenic transition between the two routes is almost seamless.
WeddinNSW-meets-Soulthines-2020.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!!

Definitely spoilt for Aussie routes... from a variety of states too.

Been around since the 1.3 Days :eek:... and this is definitely the halcyon days of Aussie Routes... or just Aussie content in general actually.

Thank you all so much, guys.

Hi All,

A little update on the NG 3ft 6in 1899 'Stephenson' QR PB15, a tease render. She is slowly coming together, which is a far cry from my original model back in Trainz 2012.
QR-1899-PB15-Render-C.jpg

Regards,

Mich - Trainz89

I have been playing more with a WeddinNSW-Southlines-LinesToThe Lachlan merge. Here are some shots from the 'Lines to the Lachlan' end of the merged route.

Lines-to-the-Lachlan.jpg

3rd-attempt-to-upload.jpg

The approach to Cowra (and the join to WeddinNSW). The road bridge over the railway (long since demolished) marks the transition between the two routes.
Approaching-WeddinNSW.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Phil
Something about that second shot (from LTL?) just clicked with me. Weatherboard builsigs, distant farm, rolling dryish countryside... just a small settlement in SW NSW. Great shot.
Thanks
Tom

Phil, Your attention to detail, is just stunning.

That first shot could gain pride of place at the Art Gallery.

Cheers mate,
Roy

8181 seen leaving Enfield with a manildra train.
The Enfeild yard is still a wip, im currently trying to find a diamond framed gantry splines that can match the height of the davido wire supports.

Cheers, Ryan

Having just arrived from Melbourne, N454 "City of Horsham" rests at Bairnsdale before running around it's train, for the return trip.

iEs20yb.png

Last edited:
Back