Australian screenshots

owwwww!!
Thats cheating!
I can take a real picture and run a digital tool over to make it look like a painting too! :hehe:

Nice shot anyhow :wave:
Cheers
Rod

muliebuck200908170000.jpg

Thanks Mules, have a new desktop now. Is really great to see your screenies again. Keep up the good work mate
Glen

Cranbourne is going to take up pride of place as our best Victorian Layout, if you aren't careful !
Like your work!

But can I add this one thing. We need to build some sparks to run on it.

I believe the Harris train plans have been found, and better Silver plans are now available.
I wish someone was able to finish off these projects now rather than later :(

Our problem, as always is we have too few people able to take on these jobs. It all seems to fall on Zec (with probably 10 years of work stacked up) and Peter C, who really needs to spend time upgrading his 4 wheelers for Victoria, whilst doing all this other great stuff.

We need at least another 10 capable builders and I was thinking it might be time to run some class's to help people along the way.
Perhaps we could run a monthly 3D Studio Max project, on line and meet at Hobsons Bay every three months or something?
Cheers
Rod

I agree with Comtrain, that Cranbourne route looks fantastic - nice implementation of textures, scenery and a general feeling of nice blending of all the above, to make what looks like will be a wonderful route to run :)

Hi Mulie you know that photo dont pass as a screen shot Mate :hehe: ( Jokeing ) keep up the great work mate :D

I got the shock of my life the other day, I was ferreting around in "my content" folder on planet auran and it says that the little S wagon I did had been downloaded over 11000 times, i didnt think it was that good

Ausrail8040, you are unbelieveable. How the heck did you get Trainz to do that? It's incredible! I have a friend who lived near there (in Frankston) before moving to Queensland. She would probably be able to recognise those station buildings, they are that good:D

Keep up the better-than-good work!:hehe:

I got the shock of my life the other day, I was ferreting around in "my content" folder on planet auran and it says that the little S wagon I did had been downloaded over 11000 times, i didnt think it was that good

Hey Pete,
What S wagon? I can't find an S wagon.

Timo

I've made some Hunter Valley private colliery hoppers with a red and a grey livery as well as randomly assigned colliery identification letters for about 12 -13 different collieries from memory. They work perfectly well in 04, 06 and probably 09. The crunch is, when uploading them I get a very non-descript error to do with unnamed or unidentified textures, which nobody seems to have an answer to. A fair few people have been running them and not complained about them.

I am going to put them up at Victrainz for anyone who wants them, as I am not getting anywhere with the DLS. For those who get them , feel free to pass them on.

You will find the link in the content release forum in about 30 minutes, of course the usual group requirement of registration(free) will apply.

cheers
pete

Yeah its nice mate, but it just goes to show something :hehe:
We really do appreciate our content builders, even when we don't always post thousands of thank you's which just fill up the forums. You have the numbers that's for sure
Cheers
Rod:hehe:

Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into to not only learning Gmax but to producing your great content and then publishing for us all to enjoy.

I am always thankfull for the time you took to teach me that not only could I use Gamx but it was nothing to be scared of.

Thanks for all your effort AD602000

oooh sorry, I wasnt trying to blow my own trumpet, it's just that I didnt think I was good enough to get that many downloads, there are far more capable builders than me here, now I'm embarrassed bearcat

oooh sorry, I wasnt trying to blow my own trumpet, it's just that I didnt think I was good enough to get that many downloads, there are far more capable builders than me here, now I'm embarrassed bearcat

I was always told that the value of something is only what some else is willing to pay for it.

Would not matter how good the item is if nobody downloaded it.

11000 down loads for one item - well you must be doing something right, or your have put the S wagon kuid into every other config file so we have to down load it anyway :hehe: :hehe:

credit were credit is due

Hey guys,

A few more Cityrail items,

screendxy.jpg

and a newer type...

screenoyp.jpg

Both sign styles are renameble and come in small and large font variations. (designed for whatever the station name length is).

Also...

screenfcg.jpg

Regards, :)

Matt

Back