BNSF Clovis Sub

I am going to Add little shot in of my own !! Andy you have out did yourself on this route !! I LOVE RUNNING IT !!!!!!!!

screen004ku4.jpg
hey sureshot when are you going to release that brown 89ft piggyback flatcar

Thank you!

Congratulations, honestly, and thanks for sharing!

We'll wait for as long as it takes to get this beauty, (I wish I had half your talent for track-building and texturing). :udrool:

Manuel

Haven't posted anything for a while - the route is in Beta and I have been playing around with a fairly complicated session which produces random trains on the route, and occassionally throws up scenes like this...

screen_178.jpg

A pair of Westbounds pause at Belen for fuel and inspection as an eastbound trailer train rumbles past...

Andy :)

Shameless double post from RRmods forum....:p
A 6790 ton grain train lead by a SF Koda GP35, a SF GP35, a BN Whiteface SD40-2 and a SF GP60 on their way west through Belen.
clovissub01lc2.jpg

clovissub02xr6.jpg

clovissub03um7.jpg

clovissub04kr4.jpg

:D Those GP35's of Joe's are sure nice. :cool:

The route is in Beta Testing, and I am working on an introductory session which also needs testing. I had hoped to have the route out for New Years, but realistically it needs another week or two to get finished, so look for it at RRMods.com around mid-January...

andy :)

A shot from my favourite rail-fanning spot on the route - along the line near the tiny hamlet of Abo...

screen_179.jpg

Another from a few miles farther west. Riding the front platform of a spartan cab Geep is not for the faint-hearted, but it sure beats the default Geep cab view :eek: . A shot from the front of a Geep60 as a westbound trailer train thunders past in a 120 mph meet...

screen_180.jpg

PS - Don't ask - still testing - soon!!!!

This is undoubtedly one of the best looking routes I've seen. Looks to become fairly fps-friendly. I for sure would like to get my hands on this one, even if it's going to be payware. Take your time - it's worth waiting for.

Thanks for all the nice screenies and have a;

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :wave:

TRS04 and TRS06SP1 - Guaranteed!

TRS06 Pre-SP1, I have no idea, but probably not. Why on Earth would you not install SP1, turns a buggy pre-release beta into a nice stable platform.....

Trolling? Who - me?? Never..................

Last edited:
The route release will include an open-ended session which produces over 100 trains a day for you to play with. Just an hour in and Belen's fuel racks are already filling up...

screen_181.jpg

screen_180-1.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality - the top one is shot against the early morning light...

Last edited:
More shots from session testing...

Early morning congestion at the bottom of Abo Canyon. Gotta get those two eastbounds moving...
screen_184.jpg

A long freight crosses from M2 to M1 at Kayser...
screen_183.jpg

Back