Driving bogey placement issue

RayThelogicGuy

image.png

Herlo,

I moved this lovely big apple choo choo engine from T:ANE to TS12 today and when i went to use it the driving bogey is dis-placed when it isnt in T:ANE why is this? is there a way to fix it and if so how?

if someone could help fix this Id [and anyone else having this problem I guess] would be very pleased and thankful!

[If any other information is needed I am willing to provide]

Last edited:
First of all, you can't transfer from a higher version to a lower one...
The center of the bogie is usually at X0,Y0,Z0 (there it looks flush with the floor) for some reason Trainz is not recognizing the attachment point of the bogie ( a.bog1 in this case ) and places it in the center of the main Body (usually 0,0,0)

First of all, you can't transfer from a higher version to a lower one...
The center of the bogie is usually at X0,Y0,Z0 (there it looks flush with the floor) for some reason Trainz is not recognizing the attachment point of the bogie ( a.bog1 in this case ) and places it in the center of the main Body (usually 0,0,0)

The choo choo was made for TS12 and T:ANE, and is there a way to fix that? I saw 2 other post of people having a similar issue but people replying were saying their attachment points were "mis-placed" [I'm pretty sure anyways] and they were just too back [wheels being under the cab and such] haven't seen anyone saying they were having a unrecognized point...

[Also sorry if I'm not understanding something properly or am being annoying]

Last edited:
Ok, let's go by steps...

Something makes the Drive go there, so we have to see what happens with its Attachment Point...

In Tane it works fine, but in TS12 it doesn't?
Do you know what its Build number is? (3.1, 3.4, 3.7 ?)
Have you modified something in the Config.txt ?
Is it from the Download Station?
Finally, you can include the text of the Config so that we can see if everything is fine or simply put the Kuid number of the Loco and we can inspect what happens.
If something is wrong, we can all see what it does.

Back