What railroads are in you hometown

Well i live in NZ so there is only one railroad that could be here... Toll Rail (formerly Tranz Rail (before that NZGR)) Still looks like Tranzrail though, because there is only 1 company in NZ toll rail arn't too fast on repainting locomotives lol

CSX, Amtrak, Washington DC Metro rail (WMATA), Virginia Railway Express, MARC, Norfolk Southern?, US Capitol House and Senate subways. Arlington, VA is planning a trolley or light rail line along Columbia Pike. Nearby Baltimore has a light rail system and one Baltimore Metro line.

Currently got these following roads.

The Livonia Avon & Lakeville, is 15mi to the south using ther former Erie Main. They have a shop in Cohocton. Line basically drops off after Cohocton.
To the north-west, i have FGLK in Canandiagua, and NE i have FGLK/NS in Geneva.
NS uses the former NYC/DLW as their Corning Secondary.

and now about my town, the railroad left in 71':(
Former Lehigh Valley Naples Branch. Line was 'Embargoed' on my portion in 71', and trains only ran to the town ahead of me in this quaint little valley. by 74' it was all gone.:'(

Cheers,
Sean

It used to be DB (Deutsche Bahn) until end 2005 (until I moved to Japan), now its JR East (Japan Railways), most of the trains are EMU's (Tokyo - Chiba).

Railroads in my hometown

The railroads in my town would be PanAm Railways (formerly Guilford, formerly Maine Central) The Wiscasett Waterville and Frmington ceased operations in the late 1930's but did have a station stop in town then. Some other railroads I have lived near are B&M/MBTA and Belfast and Moosehead Lake RR.

I grew up in Economy Boro Pa. My father worked at Conrail for 27 years in Conway yards. He was the big boss over the Car Shop, and was the Wreck Master for many years. I just got this sim today, and I am very interested in the Western Pa Conrail Era.

Thx

Hometown: Arad, Romania.

Most tracks were and are still owned by the state, however, the national railway company (CFR) split up into 2 main companies: CFR Calatori (Passengers) and CFR Marfa (Freight). Also, we have a few private operators: Servtrans, Romtrans, Rompetrol (that only handles oil transports)

After some further research, more railroads exist here.

UP
BNSF
KCS
Terminal Railroad of St. Louis
Manufacturers Railway Company
Norfolk Southern
Missouri and Valley Park Railroad
And possibly a few other local shortlines...wow.

here in Ann Arbor I get 3 RRs:
Amtrak (Wolveriene)
Ann Arbor Railroad (once a major RR now a shortine)
NS (get one of them about twice a month or so)

peter

Back