Something very strange about this...

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
This is probably the best place to post, but if I'm wrong, please move it.

I used the in-game screenshot-taker which worked well and also put my shot up in the Trainz Gallery. What WAS odd is that parts of the picture are missing!

Note the following two shots. The first was taken in-game and the second using Windows clipping utility.

image3.jpg

image3a.jpg

Why didn't the game pick up the cluster of Marsnauts?

Bill

So you saw a crowd of people and the in game screen shot didn't pick them up?

FWIW, I noticed a few weeks ago that any screen shot I take with a procedural switch, the points are missing.

a3WlckR.jpg

Note the lower right... No points!!! They also blink out of existence for a moment when I take the shot.

Long story short, bug... I just use something else to get a screenshot now.

Now that you mention it, I went back and took another in-game screenshot. The gathered Marsnauts disappeared when I took the shot. Got to be a strange bug.

Bill

Now that you mention it, I went back and took another in-game screenshot. The gathered Marsnauts disappeared when I took the shot. Got to be a strange bug.

Bill

The missing bits of points (switches) in screenshots was a known TRS19 bug a while back, seems to be fixed in 117009 here.

I'm on build 117009 as well, so the bug may still be there even though your points are back. Must be related to a tag or something in the config, or possibly just a strange thing with the video driver. I'm going to utilize the Windows snipping tool exclusively from now on.

Bill

Back