SP Cab Forward location for download?

fourteen

I had the cab Forwards at one point but lost them, i can find the online, is there some where to get them? Thanks.

I have them as modified, but nothing in the config.txt file mentions where I got them from. The author is listed as lilb, but this version mentions that he had lilb's permission to upload them to his dropbox. But no name of the person and no address for the dropbox. Someone must know where they are, as i think I got them not too long ago.

NOt sure if i am doing something wroing, but alll 3 of the files on the site are differnt sizes, however if i download them, all same size and looks if same files. Thanks

From the author of the updated Cab Forwards --

Did you manage to download them from my Dropbox folder? And install them?

Phil

NOt sure if i am doing something wroing, but alll 3 of the files on the site are differnt sizes, however if i download them, all same size and looks if same files. Thanks
Umm... ??? Strange! They're all supposed to be different versions. Not at the computer I have those files on at the moment, unfortunately :( I've purchased many things from Paul before; and seem to recall he'd sent me some wrong files accidentally, too -on occasion? He's very good with responding to questions and issues in a timely manner, however. Sorry you're having problems :(

I think 14 woulda' already surmised that Phil (from your message above your last). I'd think now he'd want both your version's and the "Paul'z Trainz" as well -after having already spent more than $16 on the latter. To bad however, I saw this post before you did -so he wouldn't have spent any money at all :(

From the author of the updated Cab Forwards --

Did you manage to download them from my Dropbox folder? And install them?

Phil

Last edited:
Hi Clint --

So in a matter of 10 hours we seemed to have solved all his problems. A good day's work I suggest.

All that remains now is for 14 to get back and say "yes" and "yes" and "thank you".

Phil

Last edited:
Yes, we did indeed "solve all his problems" but on the flip-side, 14 is an additional $16 dollars more in debt! :( If you only got up earlier in the mornin' Phil, this never would've happened... :hehe:

well dont know about fixingall all my problems, but did get the cab forward anyway.

still have the back and knee problems, any way to fix that?

"still have the back and knee problems, any way to fix that?"

The impossible we do immediately, but miracles take a bit longer.

Back