how can i stop the engine ? help

I understand that the engines of some locos can be stopped and started but adding that feature is up to the creator of the loco. As far as I know, it has to be added to the loco operating script. But even if such a feature was standard, i.e. built into the Trainz program code, then the link to that feature would still have to be added by each loco creator just as the link to other features (horn, bell, headlights, pantograph which are controlled by on screen buttons).

Bazı loco'ların motorlarının durdurulup çalıştırılabileceğini anlıyorum ancak bu özelliği eklemek loco'nun yaratıcısına kalmış. Bildiğim kadarıyla, loco işletim komut dosyasına eklenmesi gerekiyor. Ancak böyle bir özellik standart olsa bile, yani Trainz program koduna dahil edilmiş olsa bile, o zaman bu özelliğin bağlantısının her bir loco yaratıcısı tarafından diğer özelliklere (korna, zil, farlar, pantograf gibi) bağlantı olarak eklenmesi gerekecektir. ekran düğmeleriyle kontrol edilir).

I understand, so which locomotive is started and stopped in the game, is there any?

There are only a few I know of: -
Jointed Rail freeware RBMN Locomotives available from the JR website. These were released as Beta I believe

HP Trains Payware GP38 available from the HP Trainz website. I have these and the engine start/stop feature works well.

There are only a few I know of: -
Jointed Rail freeware RBMN Locomotives available from the JR website. These were released as Beta I believe

HP Trains Payware GP38 available from the HP Trainz website. I have these and the engine start/stop feature works well.

can you give me the link to download it i want to try it

Thank you for your valuable comment.

Wearsprada of JointedRail has a few GP9’s that have startup/shutdown. Search “GP9” and go back a page or two.

JointedRail.com – Play with the best. Log in (you need an account) and search for RBMN Locomotives.

HP-Trainz Home open this link and you will see the GP38 advertised on the page (I cannot remember if you need an account to obtain the GP38 locomotives).

great i downloaded it from the site you gave i tried it works great

I wish all the locomotives in the game were like this, after all, the year is 2022

VaO7GQ.jpg

Wearsprada of JointedRail has a few GP9’s that have startup/shutdown. Search “GP9” and go back a page or two.

I think it's paid, but I'm looking at all of them, but the exchange rate is very high in Turkey.

The prices on the site are very affordable for you :) we are very expensive in turkey :)

I am happy that one works for you. I think it would be appropriate for N3V to lead the way and only add new locomotives that can be started from cold and dark and shutdown. That is the way for creators to be encouraged to add these realistic features that some of us actually think improve the sim and add a new dimension to session building for many people.

Birinin işinize yaramasına sevindim. N3V'nin öncülük etmesi ve sadece soğuktan ve karanlıktan başlayıp kapatılabilen yeni lokomotifler eklemesinin uygun olacağını düşünüyorum. Bu, içerik oluşturucuların, bazılarımızın aslında simülasyonu geliştirdiğini ve birçok insan için oturum oluşturmaya yeni bir boyut kattığını düşündüğü bu gerçekçi özellikleri eklemeye teşvik edilmesinin yoludur.

Thank you for your interest in that direction.

Back