Traffic backed up on yarn intersections

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
This is something I noticed all the way back in 2019 when I first got TRS19 but I dont know why it took me this long to bring it up. Im sure by this point, there have been people who have brought this up which if that is the case, you could link any of those threads if you don't want to regurgitate the answers.

In short, whenever I use the yarn intersections, the cars stop in there place and dont move at all. Which is weird because this didnt happen in trainz a new era (at least from what I remember). I didnt bring it up initially since when I first encountered this issue, I thought it was some sort of glitch. However, seeing as how its been more than 2 years and it hasnt gone away, I dont think its a glitch. Is there any way of fixing this?

Thanks!

The carz will move thru the intersections once you go into Driver, then back to Surveyor they will still go thru ok back to Surveyor.
I think that this issue happened after the Sp1 Update. Has something to do with the intersection config kind called mocrossing.
I have tried to look at the Intersections that I uploaded and could not seem to remedy that issue.

Back