[TRS19] Any Canadian Passenger Routes?

Flawedspirit

Apologies if this is in the wrong place; I'm rather new here.

Does anyone know if there are any good Canadian passenger routes (particularly in the Corridor) like GO Transit or VIA? I've been looking around but the web is full of dead websites and stuff that I wouldn't be able to confirm would work for TRS19 without buying it first, which I don't want to do. Any suggestions for routes/scenarios and trains like what I'm looking for?

Free, paid, or both is fine. Just looking for stuff that works. Thanks!

Welcome to Trainz and to the forums, Flawedspirit!

Trainz allows you to create your own routes as you desire and even create and modify sessions and other routes you install. There are some Canadian Rockies routes, that are available for purchase directly from N3V. While these don't have any passenger trains as you prefer, you can create your own consists and run them on these routes. There are also lots of routes on the Download Station, or DLS as we refer to it. You can access the "DLS" via Manage Content (Content Manager) which is built directly into the program and is accessed via the Launcher.

I'm sure others will have more knowledge on these routes and offer direct links and information than my generic response.

Trainz is more than a game and more like a hobby and can get quite complex so don't be afraid to ask questions.

<kuid:181290:100465> Rocky Mountains Montana Track New Era TRS19

I seem to recall one or more others by the same author. Looks like it might be in Canada. A truly beautiful route.

<kuid:181290:100465> Rocky Mountains Montana Track New Era TRS19

I seem to recall one or more others by the same author. Looks like it might be in Canada. A truly beautiful route.

I'll give it a look; thanks. Looks like it's another western mountain route though. I was hoping for something more urban, in the east.

Hi Flawedspirit

There are two renditions of the Oakville Sub from Union to Oakville on the DLS. They were made by neilsmith749 back in 2007 and 2008. One is called Toronto Lakeshore West
and the other is December in Toronto.
Also check out his UMR2021, while not specifically Canadian, it is North American. His UMR2021 is made for TRS2019. It is very large and a bit over whelming
at first. It will give you hours of enjoyment.

Other wise there is not a lot to choose from. I have built a portion of the CN Guelph Sub and a larger CP Galt Sub. Unfortunately I cannot release these because
I use payware content in these routes.

Loadman

Loadman

Pretty sure in the past I have seen people posting their work on routes for Toronto and Quebec. I also recall someone posting some New Brunswick and maybe Nova Scotia and Newfoundland routes, but I don't recall any of the authors and I don't think any were ever uploaded to DLS. It has been a while for all of them. I tried a search of the forums, but I do not know how to make the search actually return meaningful results. I always just seem to get a bunchof unrelated threads with no idea where they might be in the threads if they are in there at all. If I get time I will go back through the Canadian screenshots thread, but there are over 350 pages of that.
EDIT: Google Works better. Quebec Central Railway, last post was July22, 2020: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...totypical-route-of-1969&p=1825712#post1825712
The other was actually Canadian Atlantic Corridor, by VIA6415, actually concentrated on Nova Scotia. I don't know if it was ever completed, last post was August 2019: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...ridor-quot-Route-In-Progress-quot-screenshots
Toronto was the Toronto Project (W.I.P.) by rs2007. Last post was April 2020 requesting the thread be locked, as there was a new one under Freeware, but I have not found that: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?158241-Toronto-Project(W-I-P)

Last edited:
Back