about the WHITE PASS & YUKON RR - International collaboration project Route.....

I've read half of the 59 pages, then went to the end and started reading backwards. Can anyone just tell me, does the Route actually exist??? Apparently it was on the Trainzitalia site, which is long gone, and the new site has -0- of everything on it's download page. I've tried searching the Download Station for every spelling and acronym I can think of, to no avail. The thread is locked so I can't post on it.

They may have pulled the old version, as they have been working on updating it to TS2019. At least that is what I recall from quite a while back.

I got onto that site

Ugh, so the 2019 route is not available due to various problems, AND the old pre-2019 route is also not available, at least not that I can find anywhere. I spent my teens growing up in Alaska, and just two years ago travelled on the White Pass Railroad, I was reeeeeeeeally looking forward to travelling this Route! But, thanks everyone, I'll just have to keep checking that site. I didn't know that all the -0- items available for Download would turn into numbers after establishing an account and logging in.

Ugh, so the 2019 route is not available due to various problems, AND the old pre-2019 route is also not available, at least not that I can find anywhere. I spent my teens growing up in Alaska, and just two years ago travelled on the White Pass Railroad, I was reeeeeeeeally looking forward to travelling this Route! But, thanks everyone, I'll just have to keep checking that site. I didn't know that all the -0- items available for Download would turn into numbers after establishing an account and logging in.

I have the 3.7 version installed, and a newer 4.7, as I was in the process of re-doing the terrain textures for myself.
The 3.7 version runs fine in TRS2019, at least mine does :)

I can cdp the 3.7 route for you, no problem. Just PM me here.

Rico

This is the 3.7 version in TRS19. It looked even better in the first TRS22 beta when they had the extra sharpening.

Last edited:
Back